Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad will begin the UP 10th 12th Board exam on 16 February 2023. Over 58 lakh students are set to appear for the board exam. The exam will be conducted in 8,752 centres across 75 districts in Uttar Pradesh. To ensure that the CBSE Board exam goes smoothly, UP CM Yogi Adityanath has stressed cheating-free examinations and set security measures and guidelines for the same.
As per the UP CM, the District Magistrate will appoint Static and Sector Magistrates for each centre where the exam is being conducted. There will be strict monitoring of the exam papers in a separate room.
CCTV is going to be placed for question papers in a double lock cupboard and for those caught cheating, National Security Act will be imposed on these students. The examinees will get stitched answer sheets to prevent the copy gang from changing answer sheets. Apart from this, the students will have barcodes and monograms on their answer sheets.
UP Board Exams 2023 Class 10, 12 Guidelines
- Students must not forget to carry their admit card and reach the examination centre at least an hour prior to the commencement of the exam
- Carry a mask, sanitizer, and water bottle to the examination centre
- No electronic devices will be allowed inside the exam hall
The UP Board Exam for class 10 will end on 3 March and class 12 will end on 4 March. Exams will be conducted from 8 am to 11.15 am and 2 pm to 5.30 pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. What is not allowed in the board exam?
3. Which type of clothes are allowed for the board exam?
5. Is whitener allowed in board exams and can we use a gel pen?
Using a whitener is prohibited in the CBSE board exam 2023. Students can use Black or royal blue ink gel pens.