The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has scheduled the TS ECET Exam 2022 today. All those candidates who will be appearing for the TS ECET 2022 Exam will have to carry their revised hall tickets to the examination centre. Students can download the same from the official website – ecet.tsche.ac.in.
TS ECET 2022 Exam: Steps to Download Admit Card
Here is the step-by-step guide to downloading TS ECET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website – tsche.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads Download Hall Ticket
- Enter TS ECET 2022 registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and date of birth
- Click on “Download Hall Ticket” and submit
- TS ECET 2022 hall ticket will be displayed on screen
- Save and take a printout for future use
Also, here are some exam day guidelines that students must follow to make it easy to appear for the exam.
TS ECET 2022 Exam guidelines: Do’s and don’ts
- Candidates must carry their revised hall ticket
- Do not carry any sort of electronic device such as a phone, laptop, tablet, etc. inside the exam hall
- Attempt all the questions carefully and do not leave them incomplete
- Reach the exam hall at least 1 hour before the reporting time
- Candidates have to carry a valid original ID proof along with its photocopy. Valid Photo Id proof could be Voter ID, Aadhaar card, PAN card, Passport, Driving license, etc.
Important Details Mentioned in TS ECET 2022 Hall Ticket
Here are some of the important details mentioned on the TS ECET Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Time and date of the exam
- Name and address of the exam centre
The TS ECET exam will be conducted in two shifts – morning and evening. Candidates must note that the exam begins at 9 am and ends at 12 pm. The second shift will begin at 3 pm and end at 6. So, all students should make sure to reach the exam hall well in time.
Keep checking this blog or the official website for more exam updates.