The TNEA counselling 2022 provisional allotment was released on 16 September 2022 students who accepted the seat should make sure to report to the respective college and institutions latest by today. Candidates who don’t attend college today will not be considered eligible for admission. The seat allotment is available on the official website tneaonline.org. Candidates should know that to claim the seats, they should proceed to physical reporting to colleges by 5 PM.
TNEA Counselling 2022: Here’s How to Check Provisional Allotment List
Listed below are the complete steps to check TNEA Provisional Allotment:
- Visit the official website- tneaonline.org
- On the homepage, click on the login link
- In the next step, candidates should enter the application number and date of birth
- Then select the TNEA provisional allotment round 1 link
- The provisional seat allotment list will be displayed on your screen
- Save and download
- Take its printout for future reference
TNEA Second Round Counselling
Once the first round is concluded, the second round of academic counselling will be conducted. As per schedule, it will begin on 25 September 2022.
This year the TNEA counselling is being conducted in four rounds. Candidates are advised to check here or on the official website for the latest updates regarding TNEA 2022 counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many colleges can be filled in TNEA counselling?
You can select a maximum of 3 colleges in the counselling and then finalise the college that you wish to join.
2. What happens in TNEA counselling?
The different stages of TNEA Counselling process include:
2. Certificate Verification
3. Publication of Rank List/ Merit List
4. Payment of Initial Deposit
5. Choice Filling
6. Choice Lock
7. Tentative Seat Allotment
Confirmation of Tentative Seat Allotment
Final Seat Allotment
3. Is TNEA Counselling fee refundable?
Candidates will be refunded only 80% of the initial TNEA fee paid. If a candidate is not allotted a seat during TNEA counselling 2022, then he/she can claim for the initial deposit refund. The refund will be done as per the procedure set up by the authorities.
4. Is Transfer certificate required for TNEA counselling?
Yes transfer certificate is required during the time of TNEA counselling.
Here are the list of documents required for TNEA Counselling:
1. 10th class mark sheet
2. 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
3. 12th class hall ticket
4. Transfer certificate
5. Permanent community certificate (for reserved categories)
6. Nativity certificate (if applicable)
7. Counselling call letter
8. Passport size photographs
5. Is TNEA counselling online or offline 2022?
The authorities will commence the TNEA counselling in online mode at the official website.