Tamil Nadu 11th Class Public Exam 2022 Begin Today: The TNDGE will be conducting the TN HSE 2022 Exams from today- 10th May 2022 in offline mode at various exam centres. The exams beginning today will conclude on 31st May 2022. DGETN has previously released a schedule for the conduct of exams which will begin at 10:00 A.M. Today is the first paper as per the TN 2022 date sheet which is a Language Paper.
Provided below are the important exam-day guidelines that students need to follow at the TN 2022 exam centres:
- TN HSE +1 Exam 2022 is expected to begin at 10 AM in the morning. Students are adviced to reach respective exam centres by 9 AM.
- 10 minutes extra reading time will be provided to the students for reading the question paper prior to the start of the examination. Students should make the maximum use of this time to thoroughly read the paper and plan their strategy.
- Carrying TN 2022 Admit cards to the exam centres is mandatory for students. If failed to do so, candidates will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Carrying and wearing masks for the entire exam duration is mandatory.
- Students are advised to adhere to Social Distancing norms laid down by the authorities.
- Only basic stationery items along with a transparent water bottle and a small hand sanitizer bottle are allowed to be carried in the exam hall.
- Carrying of any electronic gadgets like smartphones, featurephones, smartwatches, Bluetooth headset, and any other such devices is banned.