The Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu, TNDGE has announced the conduct of TN 12th Exams 2022 from 5th May to 28th May 2022 for approx. 5 lakh students. Since the TN 12th exams will be conducted offline, the authorities have issued strict exam day guidelines and Covid protocols for the safety of students and staff at the exam centres.
The TN Class 12th (Plus Two) Exam day guidelines and Covid protocols are provided below:
TN 12th (Plus Two) Exams 2022: Exam day guidelines and Covid Protocols
- It is mandatory for students to carry their TN 2022 HSE Hall Tickets to the exam hall. If any candidate fails to do so, he/she will might not be allowed to write the exam.
- All candidates are required to reach the exam hall at least one hour prior to the exam commencement time i.e. 10:00 a.m.
- Students writing TN 12th 2022 Board exams have been advised to wear masks and safety gears and maintain social distancing at the exam centres.
- The authorities have arranged for strict security arrangements including surveillance and flying squads to check malpractices and cheating for the conduct of TN Class Plus two 2022 Exams. Also, it has been made clear that in case anybody is found not following the rules, it might lead to penalty.
TN Class 12th Exam Timings
- Exam to start at 10 AM
- Exam to conclude at 1:15 PM (including additional 10 minutes of time to read questions papers, filling in their details on the answer sheets)
TN Class 12th Exams: Items allowed in the Exam Hall
Basic stationery items, transparent water bottle, hand sanitizer and face masks.
TN Class 12th Exams: Items banned in the Exam Hall
Any kind of electronic gadgets, including smartphones, featurephones, smartwatches or smart bands and Bluetooth headphones and other such electronic devices.