As the Medical Entrance Exam (NEET 2017) date is getting closer, the anxiety is on a constant rise. There is a vast syllabus and the preparation time is very less. It is causing a lot of chaos among the students. It is the high time to plan your calendar. Planning ensures that the syllabus is completed in time. The panic can be avoided at the day of the exam by following some simple tips.
The below given tips will help you plan smartly for NEET 2017 Entrance Exam:
- Basic Concepts of all the Fundamental Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be cleared.
- Since many questions that are asked in the exam are straight forward, a strong grip over the 11th and 12th and NCERT will help a lot in securing marks in such questions.
- Since in the exam, all the sections have equal weightage. All the subjects should be given equal importance. Plan your topics in such a way that the syllabus is covered 3-4 days prior to the exam.
- Practice is vital for knowing the mistakes. Practicing mock tests & previous year papers helps in analyzing the mistakes, so that they can help analyze your weak and strong sections.
- Create a list of all the topics and bifurcate them in such a way that the entire syllabus is completed before the exam time.
- Since Biology is lengthy and time consuming, give 1 hour to it. Chemistry needs understanding the reactions and facts, give 45 minutes to it. Physics requires presence of mind, give 30 minutes to it.
- While practicing mock tests and previous year papers time yourself, so that you can calculate the average time required for solving different types of questions. It will help you in exam time.
- Solving few questions of past 5 years AIPMT previous papers every week, is last but not the least way of preparing for the upcoming Entrance Examination.
All the Best for your Exam!!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.