As the Medical Entrance Exam, NEET-UG 2017 date is coming closer. The aspirants who want to take admission in BDS, MBBS and other Medical courses are in chaos about the exam credentials. With only 1 month left for the exam, it is the high time to revise the topics and prepare for the best instead of wasting time surfing on the internet. As compared to the previous years, when multiple exams were held, single entrance exam is the sole deciding factor for the admission in government and private colleges.
NEET UG 2017-New Things Added in NEET
Many new changes have been introduced in NEET 2017. They are listed below:-
Maximum Number of attempts & Age limit: A candidate can appear 3 times at maximum for NEET exam until the age of 25 years for general category students and 30 years of age for reserved categories. The number of attempts will be calculated from this year.
Number of languages: NEET 2017 can be written in 10 regional languages. These are listed as below:-
Aadhar Card is Mandatory: The aspirant must have aadhar card, as it is compulsory to fill Aadhar Card number while filling the credentials for NEET Exam.
Important Dates for NEET UG 2017
|Dates related to NEET Entrance Exam 2017||Date of the Event|
|Release date for Application Form||1st April 2017|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||5th April 2017|
|Release Date of Admit Card||15th April 2017|
|NEET Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Declaration of Result||8th June 2017|
|NEET Counseling Date||After commencement of Result|
After the exam dates are out, plan and schedule the entire syllabus accordingly, so that the last moment hassle can be avoided .
Exam Pattern for NEET-2017
- The most awaited NEET 2017 entrance examination will held on 7th May 2017. The exam pattern is given below:
- Admission in Courses: It is held for taking admission in MBBS/BDS courses.
- Total Number of Questions: The question paper will contain total 180 multiple choice questions.
- Subjects that will come in Exam: The paper will be asked from 4 subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
- Language of the Exam: The exam will be conducted in 10 languages.
- Mode in which Exam is to be held: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Duration of the Exam: The exam duration will of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme for Correct Answer: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Syllabus for NEET 2017:-
NEET syllabus will comprise of four subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
Questions will be asked from the above mentioned subjects.
It will contain 11th & 12th board (CBSE & NCERT) academic syllabus.
Some questions will be asked from the other boards syllabus.
Candidates should gather the complete information about the officially prescribed NEET syllabus 2017 before preparing the exam.
Preparation Tips for NEET 2017
Hurry Up!! Plan smarter, better and more efficiently.
Best of Luck for your Exam!!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.