NEET UG Round 1 Counselling 2022: Medical Counselling Committee will be ending the reporting for NEET UG counselling 2022 Round 1 on 28 October 2022. As per the official schedule released, today is the last date for candidates to report to their allotted institutions.
Once MCC concludes with Round 1, NEET UG 2022 counselling round 2 will begin from next week. Candidates who were unable to apply for Round 1 as well as those who were not allotted a seat in the first round of counselling will be allowed to submit their applications in round 2.
NEET UG Round 2 Counselling 2022
NEET UG Counselling 2022 Round 2 Dates: Important Dates
|Registration and Payment||2 November 2022 onwards|
|Last date||7 November 2022 till 11 AM, Payment till 3 PM|
|Choice filling begins||3 November 2022|
|Last date for choice filling||8 November 2022 till 11:55 PM|
|Choice locking||8 November 2022 from 3 PM to 11:55 PM|
|Verification of Internal canddiates||7 to 8 November 2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||9 to 10 November 2022|
|Round 2 Allotment result||11 November 2022|
|Reporting||12 to 18 November 2022|
Candidates must ensure to carry all the necessary documents while getting admitted into MBBS and BDS courses. Without these documents, students will face problems and not be allowed admission.
NEET UG Counselling 2022 – List of Documents Required
- NEET UG Counselling 2022 Allotment Letter
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2022 Result/ Rank letter
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 12th Certificate, Marks Sheet
- Eight Passport size photographs same as affixed on the application form
- Identity proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- PwD certificate (If applicable)
- EWS Certificate (If applicable)
Visual Story on Documents Required for Reporting in NEET Counselling
Documents Required for Medical College Reporting Post NEET Counselling
This year, MCC will be conducting four rounds of NEET UG Counselling. These are – Round 1, Round 2, Mop Up round and Stray Vacancy.
Keep a check here for the latest updates on NEET UG.
FAQs on NEET UG Counselling 2022
1. What is the meaning of free exit in the counselling of NEET?
The free exit option is available to the candidates only in the first round. If a candidate opts for the free exit, he/she will be allowed to not join the allotted college and participate in the second round of counselling without forfeiture of the security amount.
2. What will happen if I do not join the college allotted to me after the upgradation?
If a candidate does not take admission to the seat allotted to him/her after the upgradation then the security amount will be forfeited. After that, the candidate can register afresh for the mop-up round of counselling.
3. How many choices can be locked in NEET UG Counselling?
There is no limit on the number of choices to be filled.
4. Who is eligible for mop-up round?
Mop up round is the 3rd round of counselling and will be conducted only if the seats remain vacant after second round of counselling.
5. What is a stray vacancy round?
The Stray Vacancy round is conducted by the respective Deemed/Central Universities/Central Institutes for which the list of registered & eligible Candidates for the Stray Vacancy round is forwarded by the MCC to the respective Deemed/Central Universities Central Institutes.
Leave a Reply