NEET UG 2022 Round 1 Choice Filling: Medical Counselling Committee will be closing the NEET UG counselling 2022 round 1 choice filling process and choice locking. With the addition of new MBBS seats, the committee decided to extend the last date for NEET UG counselling registration, and choice filling till 19 October 2022 on mcc.nic.in.
After this, MCC would process the seat allotment and accordingly make the NEET UG counselling Round 1 result available for students.
Candidates can refer to the process given below to know how to submit their choices and preferences and how to lock them.
NEET UG Counselling 2022 Round 1: How to Apply?
Given below are the steps to apply for NEET UG counselling Round 1;
- Visit the official website – mcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the tab available for UG Medical Counselling
- A new page will open, click on the link provided for Round 1 Registrations
- Enter your NEET UG application number and sign in
- Click on the option for choice preferences on your dashboard and submit them
- Lock the preferences and submit the form
- Save the confirmation page for future references
Visual Story on NEET UG Counselling
Candidates must ensure they lock their choices carefully. In case candidates have selected the wrong choice, MCC will not entertain any request for changing the choice later on. Candidates must follow precautions while submitting their choices as selecting a wrong choice may lead to the candidate getting allotted an undesirable seat.
The final seat allotment result for NEET UG 2022 Counselling Round 1 is expected to be released on 21 October 2022.
Stay tuned here for the latest updates on NEET UG counselling 2022.
Check Aakash Visual Stories
Leave a Reply