NEET UG 2022 Choice Filling: Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has begun with the NEET UG 2022 counselling round 1 choice-filling process. As per the official counselling schedule, the choice-filling process for NEET UG students is available on the official website – mcc.nic.in.
The NEET UG counselling process began on 11 October 2022. All those candidates who have already registered for the counselling process can begin with the choice filling from today. The last date to fill and lock in choices will end on 18 October 2022.
Also See: NEET UG Round 2 Counselling 2022
NEET UG 2022 Counselling – How to Submit Choices?
Students can follow the process given below to know how to submit their choices for the NEET counselling process:
- Visit the official website – mcc.nic.in
- On the Homepage, click on the tab that reads, ‘PG Medical Counselling’
- Click on the link provided for ‘Online Registration’ to sign in
- Log in using your NEET UG Roll number, password, and other credentials
- Fill in your choices of subjects and institutions in the order of preference
- Lock the choices and submit the form
Visual Story on NEET UG Counselling 2022
As per the official counselling schedule for NEET UG, the choice-locking process will begin at 3 PM and conclude at 11:55 PM. In case any candidates fill in a wrong choice, MCC will not entertain any request for change later. If there is a mistake in filling choices it may result in the allotment of a seat that is not desirable to the candidate.
The last date to apply for NEET UG Counselling 2022 Round 1 as well as submit the choices is 18 October 2022. Keep a check here for the latest updates.
1. How do you do choice filling in NEET UG Counselling?
Here are the complete steps to fill your NEET UG counselling choices:
1. Visit to the official website of MCC - mcc.nic.in.
2. On the homepage, click on the tab for 'UG Medical Counselling'
3. Click on the link provided to log in. ...
4. On your dashboard, click on the choice filling portal and submit your preferences.
5. Lock the preferences and click on the submit tab.
2. Has choice filling started in NEET UG 2022?
Yes, the choice-filling process started in NEET UG 2022 on 15 October 2022. The last date to fill and lock in choices will end on 18 October 2022.
3. How many choices can be filled in NEET Counselling?
There is no limit on the number of choices to be filled.
4. What is choice locking in NEET Counselling?
Locking of choices is mandatory for the processing of choices submitted by the candidate. After completion of the choice submission to ones satisfaction candidate can lock his/her choices. By clicking the Choice Lock Button and confirming the same, the choices could be locked. Choices once locked can't be unlocked.
5. What if I don't lock my choices in NEET Counselling?
Seat locking time is extended by MCC. It is 11:59 PM now till 18 October 2022. You don't have to worry about that if you are not able to lock your choices then it will get automatically locked.
Check Aakash Visual Stories