NEET PG 2022 Counsellig: Medical counselling committee (MCC) has activated the registration link for the second round of NEET PG counselling 2022. With this, the round 2 registrations for NEET PG Counselling have commenced on the official website. MCC has recently concluded Round 1 of NEET PG Counselling with candidates reporting to respective colleges and allotted seats till 7 October 2022.
NEET PG Counselling 2022: Check Important Dates
Given below are the important dates for NEET PG counselling:
|Registration begins||10 October 2022|
|Last date to register||14 October 2022 till 12 PM (Payment till 8 PM)|
|Choice filling begins||11 October 20221|
|Last date for choice filling and locking||14 October 2022 till 11:55 PM, Choice locking from 3 PM to 11:55PM|
|Verification of Internal candidates||14 to 16 October 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||17 to 18 October 17 to 18|
|Round 2 Seat Allotment Result||19 October 2022|
|Reporting and Joining.||20 to 26 October 2022|
NEET PG Counselling 2022: Here’s How to Register for Second Round?
- Visit the official website nic.in
- On the homepage, click on PG Medical Counselling
- Then click on the link that reads, “Online registration for round 2”
- Candidates will then have to enter the NEET PG Roll Number, Password, and Security Pin to log in
- Post logging in, they will have to fill in the required details and submit the form
- Take its printout for future reference
All those candidates who were not able to get seats of their choice can register for the second round of counselling. After this round, only two rounds of NEET PG Counselling will be left – Mop Up Round and Online Stray Vacancy round. The mop-up round will begin on 31 October 2022.
Students can keep checking the official website or this blog for regular updates on NEET PG counselling.