The state Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the MHT CET Result 2023 anytime soon. All those students who appeared for the MHT CET Exam for PCB and PCM group, their results will be released on June 12, 2023. Once released the results will be available on the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org.
The state authorities released the question paper, candidate response, and answer key on May 26, 2023. The submission of the candidate’s objections regarding the question paper was till May 28, 2023.
MHT CET Result Date 2023 – Highlights
|MHT CET 2023 Exam Date||· PCM: May 9 to 14, 2023
· PCB: May 15 to 20, 2023
|MHT CET result date 2023||June 12, 2023|
|Maharashtra CET results 2023 time||To be notified|
|MHT CET 2023 official website||mhtcet2023.mahacet.org/ cetcell.mahacet.org 2023|
|Credentials Required||Application number and date of birth|
|Details in MHT CET results 2023||Subject-wise marks, total marks and qualifying status|
MHT CET Result 2023: Official Websites to Check Maharashtra CET Results
Candidates can check the result of MHT CET 2023 on the following websites:
- mahacet.org 2023
MHT CET 2023 Result- Steps to Check CET Results Online
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download your MHT CET Results:
- Visit the MHT CET official website- cetcell.mahacet.org 2023
- Click on the link to the MHT CET result.
- Candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth.
- Also, enter the captcha code and login.
- The MHT CET result 2023 shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check all the details carefully and download the same.
MHT CET Result 2023- Details provided in CET scorecard
Candidates will find the following information provided in the MHT CET result 2023:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Name of candidate’s parents
- MHT CET roll number/ application number
- MHT CET Subject group
- Subject wise percentile score
- Total MHT CET 2023 percentile score
MHT CET 2023 Result: Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two or more students secure the same marks, they will be judged on the following criteria:
- Higher marks or score in Mathematics at CET
- Higher marks or scores in Physics at MHT CET
- Higher marks or scores in Chemistry at CET
- A higher percentage of marks in Board or qualifying examinations for Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry taken together
- A higher percentage of marks in the subject Mathematics at HSC
- A higher percentage of marks in the subject Physics at HSC
- A higher percentage of marks in Aggregate at HSC.
Keep checking the official website for regular updates.