Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Summer breaks are the most awaited time of the year. While this time is for fun and relaxation, there are a couple of things that you can do for your personal growth as well. We have put together a few such ideas that will make your summer vacation more enriching & fun:
1. Clean out the old year: Summer break is a good time to clear out your mess from the previous year. Give out your old notes, books and papers to your juniors so you can start fresh with the new school year!
2. Get ahead of your classmates: You have an opportunity to get ahead of your classmates by concentrating on your academics and understanding the syllabus for the coming year during the summer vacation. Also, this is a good time to make crucial decisions about your tuitions and coaching classes.
3. Develop a new hobby: If there is anything you have been interested in learning or doing, this is the right time! You have extra time on your hands and it’s always better to use this time wisely. Take up swimming, dancing, cooking or singing classes. You have a lot of options, pick one and get going!
4. Play a sport: Playing sports should be a huge part of your school life and there is no better time than the summer break to practice a lot and brush up on your skills! Take your favourite sport and practice it during this time.
5. Community service: Summer breaks are meant for enjoyment but you should do something constructive with your vacations as well. Helping others who aren’t as privileged as you are will make you feel better and you will understand the importance of your life and be more thankful for everything you have.
6. Crafts:Indulging in arts and craft is a great idea for this time! It’ll keep you busy & you can learn a lot of D-I-Ys (Do – it – yourself) online to redecorate your room, house or your study table! You can also make small presents for your friends and family.
7. Read:Make a list of the books you’ve been wanting to read and start now! Reading is a great habit and while you might not find time during school days, summer breaks give you plenty of time to catch up on your reading.
8. Go to camp: There are a lot of camps that take place in the summer vacations. This is a great way to meet new people, make friends and get more exposure travelling on your own with professionals. Travelling also helps you to observe new things and culture which is a great experience in itself.
9. Spend time with yourself:It’s important to spend time with yourself so you can get perspective and understand yourself better. You can relax and meditate as this makes you’re a more peaceful person.
10. Meet your friends: During the summer break, meet your friends and have fun with them. You can also join new and exciting classes with your friends as that will motivate you to continue, for eg: swimming, dancing etc.
This list has given you a lot of options which you can use for your summer break. Make the most out of the time that you have got on your hands. Have a lot of fun but don’t forget to spend your time wisely!
Aakash Education Services Limited is now on Telegram. To get all the latest information, tips & tricks, answer solutions for the latest ongoing exams. Subscribe to Aakash on Telegram.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Leave a Reply