Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay has extended the last date to apply for JEE Advanced 2022. The last date to apply for JEE Advanced 2022 Exam is 12th August 2022. Candidates who have cleared the JEE Main 2022 Exam can submit their applications till 8 PM tonight on the official website – jeeadv.ac.in. The last date to apply for JEE Advanced 2022 was 11th August 2022. However, IIT Bombay has now extended this deadline till 8 PM today.
JEE Advanced 2022: How to Apply?
Candidates can refer to the process given below to know how to apply for the JEE Advanced Exam 2022.
- Visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “JEE Advanced registration portal is open for eligible candidates to register.”
- A new page will open, and enter all the credentials asked for such as name, date of birth, etc.
- Fill in the application form, upload all documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Download and take a printout for future references
JEE Advanced 2022: Documents Required for Registration
- Class 10 Pass Certificate or Birth Certificate
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Caste Certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- PwD Certificate
- Scribe Request Letter (if required), and
- Gazette notification showing the change of name, for students whose names are not the same as their Class 10 or Birth Certificate.
- Compensatory Time Request Letter
- DS Certificate (for candidates who have opted DS)
- OCI Card/ Foreign Passport or Citizenship Certificate ( for OCI or Foreign candidates)
The deadline for JEE (Advanced) registration is extended till 12th August 2022 till 8:00 PM. This is the last and final chance for students to upload their documents and fill in the exam city choices on the official website.
Also See: JEE Advanced Study Material