IIT JEE aspirants can productively prepare for JEE Advanced by utilizing Aakash & Byju’s preparatory resources. They offer high-quality expert-curated study material for the students to ace their JEE exams. The right study material and experts’ guidance are the two vital essentials for competitive exam preparation. Students can take their JEE preparation to the next level by effectively employing the highly potent preparation material encompassing Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. These study materials will immensely help JEE aspirants as they include valuable practical guidelines, plenty of beneficial tips, and shortcut strategies for accurately tackling the most challenging conceptual questions posed in the JEE Exams.
Table of Contents
- Highlights of Aakash Byju’s Study Material
- Tips to Prepare for JEE Advanced with Aakash Byju’s Study Material
- How to Prepare a JEE Advanced Study Plan?
- What are the Most Common Mistakes Made by JEE Aspirants?
Highlights of Aakash Byju’s Study Material
Aakash Byju’s study materials have been formulated to transform students’ concepts so that they efficiently comprehend all the theorems, derivations, and formulas while effectively linking them with practical applications.
- It consists of several valuable resources such as study notes, video lectures, question papers, books, and more to boost students’ preparation levels significantly.
- They illustrate numerous solved problems in the simplest ways to help students easily understand, recognise, and solve similar problems.
- The JEE notes ensure that the student goes through the fundamentals of each concept before moving to the advanced topics. This way, students find the most challenging topics easier and more approachable.
- They envelop the entire JEE Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry syllabus to accelerate a student’s preparation and revision process.
- The study material has a simpler language to ensure students easily understand it.
Tips to Prepare for JEE Advanced with Aakash Byju’s Study Material
Follow the below-mentioned tips to utilize Aakash Byju’s Study Material to the fullest:
Also See: JEE Preparation Tips at Home
1. Strengthen Your Grip on Core Concepts with Videos
The online videos explaining the key concepts are one of the best study materials for students. Subject experts create these detailed videos after an in-depth analysis of the course structure to allow students to cover the syllabus in a shorter span. Through this, you also get a thorough knowledge of the important concepts
The process of watching, hearing, and reading the available study material in the form of videos has a proven record of boosting long-term retention. Students can understand faster and remember the ideas throughout their lives.
2. Clarify All Doubts with Detailed Explanations and Textbook Solutions
CBSE NCERT Solutions provide detailed explanations of various concepts and help students devise the easiest ways to answer questions. Since subject experts prepare these solutions, they ensure accuracy.
Often NCERT based questions form a part of the exam paper. For instance, the JEE Main Session 1 and Session 2 Chemistry exam papers had several NCERT-based questions. So, students who go through NCERT solutions master the core concepts at a faster pace and have higher chances of performing better in the final exam.
3. Get Familiar with the Latest Examination Trends
The study material has all the important JEE problems solved at the end of every concept to assist students in analyzing their preparations. They can accordingly strengthen their weaker sections or master the areas of strength. Also, the JEE study materials keep students updated with the latest examination trends. They impart a complete understanding of the real exam scenario.
Also See: JEE Advanced Preparation Do’s and Dont’s
4. Make the Best Use of Revision Notes
The JEE revision notes prepared by students inculcate appropriate time management abilities in students. They make it easier for JEE advanced aspirants to quickly solve the most complicated problems with enhanced speed and accuracy. Students must use Aakash Byju’s Study Material to revise the key concepts of JEE Advanced. JEE Advanced has several topics that were not covered previously in classes XI and XII. These JEE notes have all the important concepts from where the JEE Advanced questions are frequently picked. Thus, they benefit students in figuring out all the important and less important concepts.
5. Practice Time Management with Sample Papers
Aakash Byju’s Sample Papers are one of the most important components of the study materials available. \ A timed attempt at solving these sample papers will surely hone your skills. Time management is a must to ace the JEE Advanced Exam.
The sample papers have questions adhering to the specific JEE Advanced syllabus and provide an accurate set of questions. They increase proficiency in all topics and are a perfect way to revise the entire syllabus in a shorter period. Students who practiced via sample papers reported boosted confidence and effective time management during the final exam.
Solving previous years’ question papers guarantees the following advantages:
- Provide a detailed understanding of the exam pattern.
- Help in practising time management for the exam.
- Increase your speed and accuracy.
- Allow you to gain confidence and perform better.
5 Effective Note-Taking Strategies for Students
How to take exam notes effectively?
10 Strategies for Taking Effective Notes While Studying
How to Prepare a JEE Advanced Study Plan?
Once you have caught hold of the right study material, it is essential to formulate an effective study plan to get the maximum benefit from your resources. The following tips will help you create a proper study plan for JEE Advanced preparation.
- Select a peaceful setting for studying. Ensure that your study area has minimal disturbances.
- Realize your areas of strengths and weaknesses. You must understand your areas of interest before creating a study plan.
- Create a plan with properly timed breaks between study sessions. Each study session should not be more than two hours at a stretch.
- It is vital to strike harmony to maintain mental peace. So, club an easier topic with a challenging one each day.
- There is no particular number of hours a student should study, Rather every student has a different routine to follow. Rather focus on the more important aspects, such as concentrating while studying. Therefore, you must identify the right time(s) when you find yourself with maximum energy and structure your timetable accordingly.
- Break down the topics into several parts and make it a habit to learn one by one. Incorporate videos and diagrams into your study plan.
- Spending time on solving problems each as only focusing on theory is not a good idea. Keep at least a 2-hour session for numerical-type questions while ensuring speed and accuracy with strict time management.
- Maintain consistency in your schedule. So, instead of studying all night one day and sleeping the next day, devote equal hours on both days. Also, late-night study sessions have a lower retention rate.
- Keep a session at least twice a week to clear your doubts and questions. Don’t hesitate to ask your friends and teachers. Also, you must keep a booklet by your side on your study table to jot down all queries while you are studying.
- Incorporate practice sessions in your plan to outperform the competition and score high in the exam. You can spend this time-solving sample papers, previous years’ question papers, or mock tests. Practicing in a simulated environment helps boost confidence and drastically reduces exam pressure.
What are the Most Common Mistakes Made by JEE Aspirants?
When creating your study plan, you must completely stay away from the following traps:
- Overlooking NCERT: NCERT books and JEE preparation go hand in hand. It is inseparable from good preparation. Ignoring the NCERT books is a common mistake that costs marks.
- Not analyzing mock tests: Students often take JEE mock tests but do not invest time in understanding their mistakes. You must make it a habit to seek assistance from your teachers and mentors to understand where you went wrong and how you can work on a faulty concept or the scope of improvement.
- Switching books: While revising, students must avoid shifting from one book to another. Rather, revise from trustworthy expert-curated study material or self-made notes. If you find yourself struggling with some topic, refer to a single book to understand the idea.
- Mugging up the answers: The JEE advanced exam is highly concept-based. So, students must not fall into the trap of mugging up answers. Trying to memorize answers for Physics and Chemistry sections is in vain. Change your approach and focus on reworking the important concepts.
- Avoiding breaks while studying: Your mind must relax and rejuvenate. You should take some time off from your study sessions and relieve your mind and body during exam preparation. Pursuing some healthy hobbies is a good option. You must unwind from time to time and strike a balance to maintain composure.
Subject experts curate the comprehensive Aakash Byju’s Study Material to empower JEE aspirants with an in-depth knowledge of all vital concepts from various subjects to assist them in staying ahead of the curve. Students can clear all doubts with lifelong term retention explanations and outperform the stiff competition. It serves as a one-stop solution for mastering all concepts included in IIT JEE Syllabus. Check the top benefits of JEE Study Material.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best time to start preparing for JEE Advanced exams?
Candidates require strong preparation to crack the JEE Advanced exam. Ideally, students should be preparing for the JEE Advanced topics all year round during their preparation time. However, once you are over with the JEE Main Exam, you must gear up and work consistently on revising the entire JEE Advanced Syllabus to master all the topics. Remember that preparation is not confined to going through the chapters; it also incorporates proper note preparation, regular revision, and analysing your preparedness with mock tests.
2. Can a student prepare for NEET and JEE simultaneously?
Yes, students can prepare for JEE and NEET simultaneously; if they have studied both Mathematics and Biology in Class XI and XII. However, preparing for both implies confusion about the career choice. Also, securing high scores in any of these is challenging and demands extensive effort from the student. So, students will have to structure their study schedules. They can merge the Chemistry and Physics topics of the NEET and JEE syllabus while studying. Maintaining separate records of the exam pattern of both JEE and NEET is vital to ensure good preparation.
3. Is the Physics and Chemistry section of the JEE exam similar to NEET?
Although the Physics and Chemistry syllabus of NEET-UG and JEE is quite similar, there are considerable variations in the difficulty level of the questions. JEE has mostly logic-based questions in the Physics section that require more thinking than the NEET Physics section. In NEET, the Chemistry section is more memory-based, demanding consistent revision and a complete understanding of the crucial topics in the syllabus. So, students must thoroughly go through the JEE exam pattern and the NEET exam pattern to understand the primary differences between the two.
4. Is cracking JEE Advanced easier than JEE Main?
No, comparing the two national level examinations, it has been consistently found that JEE Advanced is more challenging than JEE Main. The questions’ standards take a serious leap in the JEE Advanced exam. Moreover, the JEE Advanced syllabus includes topics not part of the Class XI and XII syllabi. Students require a deeper insight into the key concepts to score high in the JEE advanced exam. However, if you follow a strategic study plan and prepare effective study notes, you can easily tackle the challenge and emerge victorious on the day of the JEE Result announcement.
5. Does preparing for JEE Advanced level questions help in the JEE Main exam?
Yes, it does. Question papers of the previous years reveal that questions from the JEE Advanced exam paper have been asked in the JEE Main exam in the subsequent years. If not the same question, you might come across a similar question. Also, preparing for advanced topics gives you an upper hand on the fundamental concepts. As you get accustomed to solving problems of a higher level, you find the JEE Main exam questions relatively easier. The practice of going through JEE Advanced questions boosts your confidence immensely.
JEE Advanced Related Links
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates||JEE Advanced Cut Off 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Tests||JEE Advanced 2022 Results|
|JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022||JEE Advanced Answer Key 2022|
|JEE Advanced Application Form||JEE Advanced Sample Paper 2022|
Leave a Reply