JoSAA 2022 Round 3 Seat Allotment: Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is all set to release the JoSAA 2022 counselling round 3 on 3rd October 2022. As per the schedule, the seat allotment result will be released at 5 pm on the official website – josaa.nic.in.
The registrations started for JoSAA counselling from 12 September 2022 onwards after the Architecture Aptitude Test was released. All those candidates who successfully passed the test were eligible to appear for the JoSAA counselling.
The results for Round 1 were declared on 23 September 23 and Round 2 was declared on 28 September 2022. All those candidates who qualified in either of the rounds, have to complete online reporting, payment of fees, and response by the candidate to request for round 3 by 6 October 2022 by 5 pm, and the last date to respond to the query is 7 October 2022 by 5 pm.
JoSAA 2022 Counselling Round 3 Seat Allotment: Important Dates
|JoSAA Counselling event
|Date and time
|Round 3 Seat Allocation Result
|3 October 2022 at 5 PM
|Online Reporting, Fee Payment and Document Upload
|3 to 6 October 2022 till 5 PM
|Last Date to Respond to Query
|7 October 2022 by 5 PM
|Withdrawal of Seat
|5 to 7 October 2022 by 5 PM
|Round 4 Seat Allocation Result
|8 October 2022 at 5 PM
Visual Story on JoSSA Round 3 Counselling 2022
Documents Required for Online Reporting of JoSAA Counselling:
For the online reporting, the candidates have to bring in the following set of documents:
- Provisional JoSAA seat Allotment Letter 202
- Two Passport size photographs
- Candidate Undertaking
- Valid Photo Identity Card
- Original JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022
- Proof of Seat Acceptance fee payment by e-challan or SBI Net banking
- Date of Birth Proof (10th Standard Mark Sheet)
- Class 12th (or equivalent) Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for PwD (if applicable)
- Passport (for foreign nationals) or OCI Certificate or PIO Card (if applicable)
- DS Certificate (if applicable)
- Registration cum Locked Choices for Seat Allotment
Visual Story on JoSAA 2022 Counselling Documents
Frequently Asked Questions about JoSAA Counselling 2022
1. Do we have to pay for every round in JoSAA?
You must pay the seat acceptance fee and complete all the steps of the online reporting process in the same round of seat allocation for continuing with the JoSAA process to avail seats in IITs or NIT.
2. Is it necessary to lock choices in JoSAA?
Yes, it is necessary to lock your choices for JoSAA. If you have not locked your choices, then once the last date is there it will be automatically locked.
3. Is JoSAA fee refundable?
A fee refund will not be possible at the end of JOSAA counselling. You can withdraw your seat without paying any extra amount.
4. Which rank is considered in JoSAA?
CRL i.e. the common rank list/overall rank is considered for JoSAA counselling in the case of general category students.
5. Can we change choices in JoSAA?
If a candidate wants to change his/her preference of choices he/she can do it during the stipulated time for every round mentioned in Counselling schedule. Candidates have to take the printout of the filled choices only after choice locking.
Check Aakash Visual Stories