Revision! It is the best step to finish your long-going preparations. But, without proper practising the topics, it is useless how many times you revise them. So, you can say that revision without practice is like birds of a feather flock. Sounds funny? But, it’s true!
According to the newly revised plan of JEE Mains 2023 exam dates by NTA, students have around 2-3 months more for revision. And smart candidates know that this is the best opportunity that anyone hardly gets. And in the case of a national-level exam, it is like 1 out of 100 possibilities.
You can utilise this lucky chance with the help of the best revision tips and regular practices. If you are looking for the best revision guidelines, this article may prove handy.
|Table of Contents|
|Some Guidelines To Revise JEE Mains 2023 Syllabus|
|Best Tips To Practice For JEE Mains 2023 Exam|
Revision plays a vital role if you want to get fruitful results from your hard work. And in the case of the JEE Mains 2023 exam, it is said to be a must to do the thing. Useful revision tips and tricks can help you blend the crucial path into a smooth sailing road.
Here are some guidelines that can guide you with revising the JEE Mains syllabus and let you learn some practice tips to follow in this duration.
Some Guidelines To Revise JEE Mains 2023 Syllabus
As the syllabus of JEE 2023 exam is vast, revising it without any strategy is just like shooting things without a weapon. But, planning strategies are also useless if you have no idea what is useful for you and what is not.
Here are some important guidelines that let you revise the topics in a short time with maximum benefits. These guidelines are as follows:
- Keep yourself calm and full of positivity. Getting panicked will not help you in any way at this time. Rather it will only help you in attacking your preparations.
- Do not study for a long duration. Take short breaks in between your revision time. It will help you relax your mind and grasp the difficult points easily.
- Solve full-length mock papers regularly. It will help you in learning your weak and strong points. It will also improve your time management, problem-solving, speed, and accuracy skills.
- Do not let yourself be distracted by using gadgets at this juncture. It will only result in destroying your hard work and wasting your precious time.
- Avoid last-minute studies. It will bring some extra tension, restlessness, and negativity to you.
- Do not use calculators or any similar gadget while revising the numerical sections. Any such gadget is not allowed to be brought into the examination hall.
- Do not waste too much time on those topics which are hard to understand for you. Go to your peers or teachers to clear your doubts.
- While resolving question banks or sample papers, do not cling to any question for more than 2 minutes. If you can not solve it, move forward to the next question.
- Plan a strategy for subject-wise revision. But divide your time equally to revise all the subjects daily.
- Revise all the important concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics before moving toward sample papers.
Also See: JEE Mains Preparation Tips
Best Tips To Practice For JEE Mains 2023 Exam
The best revision plan and strategies help the candidate complete their revision in a short duration. It is advised by every topper, expert, teacher, and even by coaching centres that an aspirant must revise the topics daily to memorise them perfectly.
Here are some of the best tips to help you practice the JEE Mains 2023 syllabus. These are as follows:
- Follow some time-effective methods to solve questions.
- You can use e-learning to revise the topics. It is an easy-to-access way to revise the JEE 2023 exam.
- Focus on one topic at a time while revising the syllabus.
- Try to improve your weak points to increase your score during the JEE exam.
- Grasp those topics you are best in tightly. And revise them regularly.
- Work out topic-wise question papers to get a tight grip on your best topics.
- You can use video lectures to make yourself more clear about the concepts of all difficult topics.
- Do not neglect to include NCERT books in your study materials.
- If you find any topic new, then go through it online and watch videos to understand it in a short period.
- Chemistry is the easiest subject among all JEE Mains 2023 subjects. Revise all the Chemistry concepts to ensure your score in the exam. If you can’t catch up with Physics and Mathematics, go after Chemistry. It is one of the best strategies.
- It is normal to feel fear about the JEE exam but do not panic about it. In your state of panic, you will answer most of the questions wrongly, ultimately deducting your score from the exam.
- Try to stay in a positive environment. It will help you relax your mind and increase your confidence level.
- Clear up all the sample papers, JEE Mains previous year question papers, and JEE Main mock tests as many as possible.
- Do not neglect your health in the middle of all these preparations. After all, health comes first.
Register for JEE Main 2023 Mock Tests
Most of the students dream of cracking JEE Mains 2023 after their Class 12 board exams in one go. However, few of them stand this dream and complete it, but others lack because of proper practice and revision. Most importantly, they don’t know how to revise topics and what are the right ways and the wrong ways of revision.
We tried to provide you with a clear idea about all these through this article. Hopefully, this article will prove useful for you in any way. We wish you all the best for your exams!
Also See: JEE Main Most Important Topics
FAQs about JEE Main 2023
Here are some frequently asked questions by aspirants about JEE Mains 2023 preparation:
1. What are the best ways to revise the Mathematics syllabus in a short duration for JEE Mains 2023?
The best ways to revise the Mathematics syllabus in a short duration for JEE 2023 exam are as follows:
- The first step is to update yourself with the JEE Main Maths Syllabus.
- You need to be aware of the weightage of each topic. It will help you understand the difference between the most important and less important topics.
- Revise all the formulas and Mathematics concepts from your notes diary regularly and diligently. It will help you memorise them, and you will be able to put the right formula at the right question to solve them.
- If you find any problems hard to solve but important, then do not waste time after it by using your brain. Just go to your peers and teachers to ask for help. They will help you with a few more suggestions in return. And you will get more benefits in this way.
- If there is any topic that you haven’t prepared previously, then do not touch on those topics. It would help if you remembered it is your revision time, no preparation time. JEE 2023 exam asks for your accuracy in answers, not the number of questions you attempt.
- Revision helps you in boosting the confidence and accuracy limit.
2. What strategies should I follow to revise the JEE 2023 syllabus?
The best strategies you can follow to revise the JEE Mains syllabus are:
- Make yourself clear about the JEE Mains 2023 exam pattern first. It will help you understand which topics contain high weightage and less.
- Divide your topics into easy, moderate, and difficult. You can revise easy topics once a week, moderate once every three days, and difficult topics daily.
- Try to avoid new topics during revision time. They will distract your preparations and drop your confidence level.
- You can use flashcards or mnemonics in your revision. In this way, you can retain important topics in a short period.
- Include small breaks in your daily timetable to relax your mind from outbursts.
- Solve question banks and mock papers as much as possible.
3. How do I divide the whole syllabus of JEE Mains 2023 exam to revise in a short duration?
JEE Mains 2023 syllabus is vast, and it is best to divide the syllabus into small segments and revise them. In this way, you will be able to cover the revision of the whole syllabus in a short duration. You can divide the syllabus in the following ways:
- Check the weightage of topics and mark easy, moderate, and difficult according to your preparations.
- You can plan out your revision based on the number of the week.
- Try to revise easy topics in one week, moderate topics in two weeks, and difficult topics in the rest of the days. Try to leave the last 5-6 days free for solving full-length sample papers.
- Revise all three subjects daily and give equal time to all of them.
- Go through your notes for the related topics and revise them with full attention. And solve related questions from question banks as much as possible.
4. I’m feeling anxious because of the Class 12 exams and JEE Mains 2023 exam and making small mistakes. What should I do?
It is obvious to feel anxious, and hard to create a balance between the exams. Many students face this phase of anxiety. To get rid of this feeling, you need to follow the steps below:
- Plan your revision timetable. Create it so that equal time is distributed between board exams and the JEE Main 2023 syllabus.
- You have your notes of important points. Prove them in handy at this juncture.
- Concentrate more on board exams this period, as JEE 2023 contains a Class 12 syllabus in a large area.
- Try to solve mock papers for both exams. It will boost your confidence and reduce your anxiety.
- If you cannot solve any question, do not panic. Take help from your peers, teachers, or subject matter experts.
- Stay in a positive environment to reduce your anxiety. You can start morning walks, yoga, or physical exercises.
5. How should I balance the JEE 2023 exam revision and the Class 12 board exam revision?
If you are looking for the JEE 2023 exam, it is important to balance the revision of the Class 12 board and the revision of the JEE exam syllabus. Here are some tips that will help you balance both things at once:
- Although it is challenging to create a balance between these two, not impossible, you need to examine the syllabus for both.
- After analysing the syllabus, you need to strategize a revision plan. It will help you in managing time.
- It would be best if you focused more on Class 12 board exams. JEE Mains 2023 syllabus includes a huge portion of the Class 12 syllabus. So, if you focus on the former, you will get a helping hand for the latter.
- Do not neglect your prepared notes. They will help you with the quick revision for both exams at one time.
- Solve full-length mock papers for the Class 12 board and JEE Mains 2023 exams.
6. What are the best tips to practice Physics numerical for the JEE Mains 2023 exam?
Before practising Physics numerals, you need to stay up-to-date with JEE 2023 news. It will help you catch up on all the revised plans for the JEE Mains 2023 exam. Here are some best tips to practice Physics numerical to follow:
- In the JEE Mains exam, it is hard to say that you will see any Physics numerical in a direct form. So, you need to hone your Physics concepts and revise them daily from your notes diary.
- Check the JEE Main Physics syllabus and highlight the high-weightage numerical topics. Practice them with full concentration.
- You can draw out some flashcards for a quick revision of the whole Physics syllabus.
- Solve all practice papers and question banks as much as you can. It will give you a vast opportunity to practise numerical problems.
Leave a Reply