JEE is a crucial national-level examination to get into engineering colleges. Many students aspire to complete their graduation or post-graduation from the top engineering institutes in India. But only a few lucky candidates get through JEE Main 2022 eligibility criteria.
Also See: JEE Main 2022 Exam Live Updates
To get admission to NITs and IITs, students must get brilliant results in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. JEE Main Physics is a challenging subject. Students need to ace their logical reasoning skills to crack the JEE Main Physics paper with a good AIR. This guide will help students get familiar with the JEE Main 2022 Physics chapter-wise essential questions that they can solve to brace up their JEE Mains Physics preparation.
Important Questions On Thermodynamics And Heat Transfer
1. Find the process wherein heat convection does not occur.
Heating of the bulb’s glass because of the filament.
2. Find the condition in which a natural gas acts as an ideal gas.
At high temperatures and low pressure.
Important Question On Wave On String
1. A 20-meter-long constant string is strung from strong support. At its lowest frequency, a brief wave pulse is introduced. It begins to move up the string. What is the time required to reach the support? (take g = 10 m s–2)
The time required to reach the support is 22s.
Important Questions On Work Power Energy
1. What happens if a machine is greased with oil?
The machine’s mechanical strength increases.
2. A constant power supplying machine dragged a box along a horizontal line and was initially at rest. The box’s distance travelled in time ‘t’ is proportional to
Important Question On Capacitor
1. Find a spherical conductor’s capacitance (in F) with a radius of 1 m.
A spherical conductor’s capacitance (in F) with a radius of 1 m is 1.1 x 10-10.
Important Questions On Rational Dynamics
1. Determine the frictional force of a body that rolls on an inclined surface without sliding.
The frictional force of a body is directed upwards.
2. What happens when a sphere’s motion is moving on a horizontal surface, semi-sliding, and semi-rolling?
The point of contact between the sphere and the plane is conserved.
Important Question On Semiconductors
1. Where can the energy bandgap be found in the maximum state?
The energy bandgap can be found maximum in insulators.
Important Questions On Centre of Mass
1. Two molecular particles A and B at a rest position, come together through magnetic force. Find the centre of mass speed if A’s speed is ‘v’, and B’s speed is ‘2v’.
The centre of mass speed is zero.
2. A circular plate is 56 cm. A circular portion of 42 cm diameter shifts from a plate’s edge from one side. Find the remaining portion’s centre of mass.
The smaller circle is 9 cm towards the left of the larger circle.
Important Question On Magnetism
1. Two magnetic fields are slanted at a 75° angle and act on a magnetic dipole. One area has a 15 mT magnitude. The dipole achieves stable equilibrium at a 30° angle to the field. The other field’s volume (in mT) is close to
Important Questions On Friction
1. A block lies on a slanted plane at 30°. The constant friction coefficient between the plane and the block is 0.8. Assuming that the block’s frictional force is 10 N, then find the block’s mass.
The block’s mass is 2.
2. If a car moves on a road at a speed of 100 m/s, find the distance at which the vehicle will stop.
The car will stop at 1000 m.
Important Question On Nuclear Physics
1. What is the power needed for the electron excitation in Li++ between the first and third Bohr orbit?
Important Questions On Kinematics
1. The vertical height of a particle is H. Assuming the ratio of the times to reach the height ‘h’ is ⅓, then find the value of h.
2. A body is moving at a speed of ‘v’ in a circle. Find the magnitude of the changed velocity when the radius vector is at an angle of 60°.
Important Question On Simple Harmonic Motion
1. The frequency of a damped harmonic oscillator is five oscillations each second. The amplitude is reduced to half its original value for every ten oscillations. What time will it take to reduce to 1/1000 of the initial amplitude?
Important Questions On Gravitation
1. Two moving particles attract and combine on a horizontal surface. What condition can be formed based on this situation?
The total energy is conserved, and the system’s work is negative.
2. If the earth’s radius shrinks by one per cent with the mass remaining constant, what will be the acceleration of the earth’s surface?
The acceleration of the earth’s surface will increase.
Important Question On Communication System
1. An antenna tower supports a 25 m long antenna. The antenna tower stands at a height of 75 m. What will be the wavelength of the signal transmitted by this antenna?
Watch our video on Short Tricks in Modern Physics |Physics | JEE/ NEET|
Important Questions On Kinetic Theory
1. An iodine’s atomic weight is 127. A standing wave in a gas tube filled with iodine at 400 k has 6.77 cm nodes with the frequency of 100vib/sec. iodine is
2. If the gas pressure heated by 2°C in a closed container is escalated by 0.5%, find the initial temperature.
The initial temperature is 127°C.
Important Question On Electromagnetic Wave
1. At which charge can the electromagnetic wave be produced?
The electromagnetic wave can be produced when the charge rotates in a circular orbit or falls on an electric field.
Important Question On Thermal Expansion
1. Find the pressure that needs to be applied at the steel wire ends of 10 cm length to keep its size at a static position when 100°C increases the temperature.
2.2 x 108 Pa
Important Question On Elasticity
1. What is the elastic energy if vertically suspended from one of its ends by attaching a 200 N weight to the lower end?
Important Question On Electrostatics
1. Two concentric spheres, ‘A’ and ‘B’, are of different lengths. Find the condition if ‘B’ is earthed and ‘A’ is supplied with a charge ‘Q’.
Both the fields will be zero.
Important Question On Fluid Mechanics
1. An object is situated 2 km beneath the water’s surface. What will be the ratio between the hydraulic stress and hydraulic strain if the fractional compression VV is 1.36%.
The ratio between the hydraulic stress and hydraulic strain if the fractional compression VV is 1.36% is 1.44 x 109Nm-2
Important Question On Sound Waves
1. A small speaker produces 2W of audio. At what range from the speaker can 120 dB sound be detected? (Given: Intensity of sound is 10-12W/m2)
Important Question On Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents
2. What expression shows the LC circuit’s natural frequency of oscillations?
Important Question On Current Electricity
1. A resistor generates thermal energy of 500 J in the 20s when 1.5 A current flows through it. What will be the changed energy if the current is elevated to 3 A?
The changed energy will be 2000 J.
Important Question On Error In Measurement And Instrument
The density of a substance in the cube is estimated by measuring the cube’s sides and its mass. If the errors in measurement of the length and the mass are 1% and 1.5%, respectively, what can be the maximum error while finding the density?
Important Question On Photoelectric Effect
1. What will be the momentum if the velocity of light is ‘c’ and a photon of frequency is associated with a momentum?
Important Question On Wave Optics
1. A 6 mm fringe width was generated for two splits at a distance of 1 mm. The screen is kept at a distance of 10 mm. The light’s wavelength is denoted with ‘x’. What is the value of the ‘x’ to the integer
Important Question On Ray Optics
1. What image is formed by the compound microscope’s objective?
The compound microscope’s objective forms a real and large image.
Important Question On Radioactivity
1. What is the energy released when a neutron breaks into an electron and a proton? (Given: Mass of a proton: 1.6725 x 10-27 kg
Mass of a neutron: 1.6725 x 10-27 kg
Mass of an electron: 9 x 10-31 kg
So, these are the common Physics questions that appear from JEE Main 2022 important chapters. Students should prepare these questions before appearing for the examination to get their name within the JEE Main 2022 rankings. The candidates should aim for a higher rank to increase the chances of admission to India’s leading engineering colleges.
1. I am going to appear for the JEE Main 2022. What easiest chapters should I study from the JEE Main Physics section?
According to the JEE Main 2022 exam pattern, the easiest chapters in the Physics section are as follows:
Units and Measurements
Work, Energy, and Power
You should study all the essential questions from these chapters to get good marks in JEE Main Physics. Since all these chapters deal with easy concepts, you can improve your score in this segment.
2. What are the scoring subjects in JEE Main Physics 2022 syllabus?
The following are the most scoring subjects in the Physics segment of JEE Main 2022 syllabus:
Simple Harmonic Motion
The JEE authorities provide immense weightage to these JEE Main Physics chapters. Many questions appear in this segment. While it might seem challenging to learn the concepts, it is not. With every revision, the ideas get easier to recall. Students must give thorough revision to the topics for better clarity.
3. Can solving the previous year's questions for the JEE Main Physics 2022 examination help me pass the test?
Yes, solving the JEE previous year's questions will help you pass the JEE Main Physics 2022 examination. You can study Physics chapter-wise important questions provided in the JEE Main Physics last year question paper to understand the concept in-depth and not skip any vital topic for the examination. If you have time constraints, solving the questions in the previous year's question paper will help you cover the syllabus in less time.
4. What is an effective way to study the JEE Main Physics chapter-wise important questions?
There is no right or wrong way to study the essential questions of the JEE Main Physics chapter. But if you want to retain the answers and clear your concepts, the best way is to sit for JEE Main Mock Tests. Mock tests will help you analyse and understand your preparation. It will give you insights into your strengths and weaknesses and help you memorise the essential questions and solutions.
Leave a Reply