Students attempting the JEE Main 2023 Exams are frequently confused about how to revise for the JEE Main 2023 Physics Syllabus in 1 weeks. With only a few days left in the session 1 examination, everybody has pulled their socks up. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Exams from 24 to 31 January 2023 while Session 2 exams will be conducted from 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, and 12 April 2023. The article will guide students on how to revise for JEE Main 2023 Physics Examination in a structured manner.
Students taking the JEE Main 2023 Exams must follow this comprehensive 1-week revision plan to assist them in making their preparations more productive. This 2-week revision plan will divide chapters into separate days based on their difficulty and ease levels, allowing students to utilise revision time effectively. Thus, the JEE Main 2023 Physics revision timetable will allow students to:
- To maintain the right balance between their school/college coursework and JEE Main 2023 Physics Exam preparation.
- Comprehending that preparing for the JEE Main 2023 is not stressful because most of the questions in the JEE Main 2023 Physics Examination are from topics and courses covered in Class 12.
- To benefit from an effective and comprehensive JEE Main 2023 Physics revision plan to achieve excellent JEE Main 2023 Results.
|Table of Contents|
|JEE Main 2023 Physics: 1-Week Revision Plan|
|Effective Revision Strategies for JEE Main 2023 Physics|
The most significant aspect of exam preparation, especially the JEE Main 2023 is effective revision. Students studying for the JEE Main 2023 Physics exam must have a revision strategy to get the most out of every topic learned.
JEE Main 2023 Physics: 1-Week Revision Plan
Physics is the most challenging of the three JEE Main 2023 Exam courses. However, according to Pramod Maheshwari, a renowned JEE Main Physics teacher who has taught Physics for over 27 years, it is one of the simplest subjects in JEE 2023. The only element which makes JEE Main 2023 Physics complicated is that students do not practice the numerical questions, which, according to him, integrates the principles of JEE Physics, thereby making it easier for students to understand. Thus, to achieve good grades in JEE Main 2023 Physics, it is strongly advised to wisely study the theoretical and numerical sections. Students must comprehend the JEE Main 2023 Physics Syllabus accurately to prepare the revision plan.
Before getting into the specifics of JEE Main 2023 Physics revision plan, it’s vital to understand the most recent and up-to-date curriculum for JEE Main 2023 Examinations, released by NTA, to determine the total number of units and weightage of each chapter. Students can accurately organise their JEE Main 2023 Physics preparation plan by knowing the total units and their weightage.
According to last year’s JEE Main toppers, educators, and coaching experts, students must revise the concepts daily before lying in bed or first thing tomorrow morning before beginning any particular concepts. In addition, weekends or any other holidays must be set aside by students for reviewing the JEE Main 2023 Physics fundamental concepts and formulas.
The JEE Main 2023 Physics revision calendar for 1-weeks provided below will aid JEE 2023 applicants in their revisions:
Effective Revision Strategies for JEE Main 2023 Physics
Along with effective revision, students must jot down all relevant formulas and quick tips in a separate notebook while preparing for a specific chapter. Jotting down all of the relevant data will assist students in revising all of the important concepts in a shorter duration of time. With this, students should also practice additional numerical questions as this will assist them in becoming comfortable with the different types of questions that they can ask in the JEE Main 2023 Physics Examination.
- Effective utilisation of time is important during this stage. Students must avoid becoming entangled in complicated and time-consuming topics that they have never learned before.
- Rather, at this time, students must concentrate on their strong points.
- Remember, every minute counts and should not be squandered.
- Once students have completed JEE Main 2023 Physics revision through the NCERT Class 11 and 12 textbooks, they can refer to additional reference books by prominent authors such as H.C. Verma, Halliday, Resnick and Walker, Arihant Publications, and others that they have previously read.
- Also, avoid using new reference books, especially if the JEE Main 2023 Exam is approaching.
Check our web story on How to prepare for JEE Main Physics Strategies & important tips
How to Prepare for JEE Main Physics: Strategies & Important Tips
JEE Main 2023 Physics Important Chapters
- Wave Optics
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Photoelectric Effect and Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Semiconductors and Communication system
- Unit and Dimension
|Points to Remember:
Another important facet of the JEE Main 2023 Physics revision strategy is to complete chapter-by-chapter mock tests and full-subject mock examinations. After memorising and reviewing the chapter, take a chapter-by-chapter mock test and a full-syllabus mock test. Use JEE Main Mock Test Online 2023 – Register Now For Free for solving mock tests.
Students are also encouraged to constantly solve the JEE Main 2023 Physics sample papers as the chapter progresses. It will assist them in evaluating their degree of preparation, strengths and weaknesses, mistakes made, time spent answering questions, and much more. Use JEE Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Keys Past 12 Years | AESL for better revision!
Students should remember that an efficient revision schedule for JEE Main 2023 Physics must include adequate time for all chapters. Furthermore, following the JEE Main 2023 Physics revision plan will ensure that students revise every topic they learned daily before the conclusion of the day. Determined and persistent students only know how to master the JEE Main 2023 Physics Exam with flying colours. Students must understand that if the topics are not reviewed, it may be difficult for them to recollect the concepts during the examinations, making it hard to score well in the JEE 2023 exam. Thus, students must organise their study schedule and plan an effective revision plan for acing JEE 2023 Physics Exam.
1. What are the most important JEE Main 2023 Physics revision suggestions?
Here are some general suggestions for revising the JEE Main 2023 Physics Examinations:
As time runs out, students should only concentrate on selective study.
- Try to finish the syllabus as soon as possible. Then, begin answering previous years’ question papers because most of the questions will vary from the previous year’s problems. Students must also solve plenty of mock exams and try to answer as many previous year’s sample papers as possible. Having a good command of these practice papers will benefit students in resolving their worries.
- Students can practice various numerical based questions by referring to several online resources.
- If a certain topic has a lower weightage and students cannot finish it on time, rather than losing time on it, move on to the next chapter.
- Maintain good health and avoid stress.
- Effective JEE Main 2023 revision and note-taking are essential for success. Thus, students must continue to revise all the topics they have learned to score high marks in the JEE Main 2023 Physics Examination.
2. What important points should I remember throughout the JEE Main Physics revision as I prepare for the JEE Main 2023 Exam?
These are some important points that students should remember during their JEE Main 2023 Physics revision.
- Students should try to use internet resources only to a limited level because overdoing so may harm their eyes and brain, thereby limiting their overall study time.
- If students find their fundamentals unclear, they must first prepare their basics for JEE Main 2023 Physics using the NCERT Class 11 and 12 textbooks or online video lectures.
- Aside from studying, it is necessary to engage in extracurricular activities such as playing games, conversing with colleagues, going for morning and evening walks, etc. All these will help students feel more relaxed and encouraged.
- Students can reduce their stress by practising meditation and yoga. Avoid drinking a lot of tea or coffee because it will make students uneasy.
- Students must maintain their attention and complete their JEE Main 2023 Physics revision with the previously prepared notes. Compiling essential observations and formulas will aid students in their revisions by utilising less time.
Following these pointers will ensure student success or failure with less than a month remaining in JEE Main 2023 Exams. So, rather than dropping enthusiasm, students must make the greatest use of the available time, particularly when even a single moment counts.
3. Suggest some of the best JEE Main 2023 Physics reference books for effective revision.
JEE Main 2023 is regarded as one of the most prestigious engineering admission examinations. Students must be knowledgeable about the exam structure, level of questions, and techniques for answering questions posed in the exam. Students must refer to JEE Main 2023 – Dates, Application, Admit Card, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria & Preparation Tips | AESL for getting detailed information on every perspective. Students should also practice previous year’s JEE Main question papers and take mock examinations to improve their precision and agility.
Selecting the finest reference books for JEE Main 2023 Physics preparation is one of the most important steps in planning revision structure. Coming toward book selection, aspirants have a plethora of possibilities. Students must remember that the NCERT textbooks for Classes 11 and 12 are the Holy book for each subject (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). The NCERTs are the most important textbooks for understanding fundamental concepts. Other reference materials are also required for in-depth understanding and practice questions to perform well in the JEE Main 2023 Physics examination.
Watch our video on Master Tips and Tricks for cracking JEE with Aakash Experts
Some of the finest reference books for JEE Main 2023 Physics are:
- Concepts of physics (Vol. 1 and 2) by H.C Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Understanding Physics by DC Pandey (Arihant Publications)
- Problems in General Physics by, I.E. Irodov
- Understanding physics by Freedman and Young
- Problems in physics by SS Krotov
- Problems and solution of physics by Shashi Bhushan Tiwari
4. What are the important chapters for JEE Main 2023 Physics revision?
Here are some important topics or chapters for JEE Main 2023 Physics; therefore, students must include all these important topics and try not to skip these chapters from their JEE Main 2023 Physics revision plan.
- Newton’s Law of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Properties of Matter and Fluid Mechanics
- Atomic Structure in Modern Physics
- Centre of Mass and Momentum Conservation
- Classical Magnetism and Magnetic Properties of Matter
- Laws of Thermodynamics
The goal of having the important topics in JEE 2023Physics is to increase the students’ confidence before going for the JEE Main 2023 Exam. Do a lot of practice, solve as many previous year’s question papers, and take mock tests to ensure a successful preparation.
5. How to build the revision plan for JEE Main 2023 Physics?
Physics is the very first section of the JEE Main 2023 question paper. Students must be aware that Physics is a very competitive subject. To score well in JEE Main 2023 Physics, students must quickly grasp the fundamental principles to answer the questions. Before planning the revision structure for the JEE 2023 Physics, students must first understand the examination curriculum, paper pattern, and important topics.
The entire JEE Main 2023 Physics Syllabus carries a total weightage of 30 marks. The JEE 2023 Physics Syllabus is further subdivided into parts- A and B. Part A assesses theoretical knowledge, having an 80 percent weightage in the total scorecard. In contrast, Part B assesses practical knowledge, carrying the remaining 20 percent weightage.
After knowing the section-wise weightage, students must understand the important topics for the JEE Main 2023 Physics exam and the weightage of the Chapters in Physics, and the number of questions offered in the subject so that they can conduct a rapid, smooth preparation plan for Physics.
JEE Main Physics 2023: Important Notes for Session 1 exams
JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Exam: 2 week Quick Revision Plan
Leave a Reply