Attention to all the students of JEE Main 2020 April Attempt. Here’s an important update!
National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended JEE Main Application process date from 6th March 2020 to 12th March 2020. All of you who wish to apply are requested to visit the official website and apply for the same before March 12, 2020. All of you who have still not applied can visit the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in and can apply for the same. The registration process for the JEE Main 2020 has begun from February 7, 2020. As per the schedule, the JEE Main exam will take place on April 5, 7, 9 and 11, 2020.
Steps to Apply
- First, you need to Log on to the official website of JEE (Main) 2020 i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the home screen, search for the link “JEE Main 2020 April Session”
- Make your log in account
- Login using your credentials and fill the form
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Click on Submit
JEE Main 2020: Mode of Exam
JEE Main will be conducted in the following mode:
- Paper 1 (BE/BTech) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only
- Paper 2 (BArch/ BPlanning): Mathematics – Part I and Aptitude Test – Part II in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test – Part III in “Pen & Paper Based” (offline) mode to be attempted on a drawing sheet.
The Admission Criteria
The admission criteria to undergraduate engineering programs at NITs, IIITs, and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTI), Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in Class 12/ equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination. The BE/BTech of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for getting admission into JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Author: Kriti Kohli
Kriti is an active blogger with decent experience in the education industry. She researches on various topics related to education & various other competitive exams and pens down her research in the form of articles & blogs. She performs extensive research, adds several crucial information, inputs and statistics in her write-ups. When she is not writing, she loves wandering around the hills, as exploring nature excites her the most.