The much-awaited exam dates for (JEE) Advanced 2022 are finally out. Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ announced 03rd July to be the date of the exam for JEE Advanced 2022. The exam will be held in two shifts – forenoon and afternoon across all the examination centers. JEE Advanced 2022 admit card will be out on June 27, 2022.
The JEE Advanced exam is held once a year for admission to undergraduate Engineering programs to various IITs, NITs, and several other Engineering colleges across the country. All those students who have cleared the JEE Main exam are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced.
The JEE Advanced 2022 registrations will commence only after the declaration of the JEE Main 2022 result are out. As per the earlier exam calendar, the JEE Advanced 2022 application form will be released on June 8, 2022. Aspirants are required to fill out the application form by June 14, 2022, without a late fee. Aspiring candidates can check the official website of JEE Advanced at https://jeeadv.ac.in/.
JEE Advanced Dates 2022
|JEE Advanced Mock tests||Released|
|JEE Advanced 2022 application form||June 8, 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 registration||June 14, 2022|
|Final chance to pay JEE Advanced application fee||June 15, 2022|
|JEE Advanced admit card 2022||June 27 to July 3, 2022|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date 2022||July 3, 2022|
|JEE Advanced response sheet||July 07, 2022|
|Provisional JEE Advanced answer key 2022||July 09, 2022 (10:00 am)|
|Final date to raise objection on JEE Advanced answer key||July 10, 2022 (5:00 pm)|
|JEE Advanced 2022 final answer key||July 18, 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Result||July 18, 2022 (10:00 am)|
|JEE Advanced 2022 AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) applications||July 18 to 19, 2022|
|JEE Advanced AAT 2022 date||July 21, 2022|
|JEE Advanced AAT result||July 24, 2022|
Steps to Register for JEE Advanced
- Visit the official website
- Enter the JEE Main 2022 Roll Number, Password and security Pin and submit
- Choose the new password for JEE Advanced
- After creating the new password, a new page will be displayed containing student details entered at the time of JEE Main registration
- Mention the number of attempts
- Choose the three examination cities as per preferences
- Select the language of the question paper (English or Hindi)
- Check all the filled details carefully and submit
- Upload the scanned images (The image should be in JPEG format. The image size should be between 50 KB to 300 KB)
- Upload the documents and click the submit button. You will then have to pay an application fee, to pay you can use a debit/credit card, or Net Banking, etc.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page, and submitted the application form of JEE Main 2022.
We wish you all the best for JEE Advanced 2022 exams!