Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education released the IOQM results for 2023-24. The Mathematics Teacher’s Association announced the IOQM result 2023-24 on September 27, 2023. All those candidates who participated in the Indian Olympiad Qualifiers in Mathematics can download their IOQM scorecard from the official website at ioqmexam.in or mtai.org.in.
Candidates who appeared in the MTA IOQM Exam on September 3, 2023, will be required to log in at the official portal using their login credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth. The examination authorities have allowed candidates to challenge their IOQM scores until September 28, 2023. However, there has been no official announcement regarding the release of the IOQM 2023 Cut-off scores. Candidates who have performed exceptionally well are now gearing up for the subsequent stages, namely the Regional Mathematical Olympiad (RMO) and the Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO).
IOQM Result 2023-24 – Important Dates
Go through the following table to know about all the dates of events related to the IOQM result 2023-24.
IOQM Result 2023-24 – Dates of Events
|IOQM application form release date||July 2023|
|IOQM application last date||August 2023|
|IOQM exam date 2023 (Stage 1)||September 3, 2023 (10 am to 1 pm)|
|IOQM result date 2023-24||September 27, 2023|
|Score Challenge availability||Till October 2023 (second week)|
|RMO exam date (second stage exam)||October 29, 2023 (1 to 4 pm)|
|INMO exam date (third stage exam)||January 21, 2024 (12 pm t0 4:30 pm)|
How to Download IOQM Result 2023?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download their MTA IOQM 2023 Results:
- Visit the official website – ioqmexam.in
- On the homepage, click on the link available for IOQM 2023 tentative scores available in the Student Login.
- Use your Registration Number and DOB to log in
- A new window will open, enter your login details in the student login section and submit.
- Your IOQM Exam Result 2023 will be displayed on your screen
- Download the same and take its printout for future use
The Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics is a national-level examination conducted in India. It is the first stage in the selection process for students who wish to represent India in various international mathematical competitions, including the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). This exam tests student’s problem-solving skills and mathematical reasoning. It consists of multiple-choice questions, subjective questions, and proof-based questions. Students studying in classes 8 to 12 are eligible to appear for IOQM.
Selection Criteria in IOQM Result 2023-24
The selection criteria for IOQM/PRMO result 2023-24 is:
- Any student who scores at least 10% of the total marks of the IOQM 2023 paper will receive a certificate.
- A student has to score at least 10% of the total marks of theIOQM 2023 paper in order to be eligible to appear for RMO 2023 but this is NOT the sole qualifying criterion.
- Any student who has scored at least 10% of the total marks of the IOQM 2023 paper and enrolled for IOQM 2023 as a student of one of the classes 8,9,10,11 will be classified as a Category A student.
- Any student who has scored at least 10% of the total marks of the IOQM 2023 paper and enrolled for IOQM 2023 as a student of class 12 will be classified as a Category B student.
- The top 200 students from Category A will qualify for RMO 2023 along with those tied in the 200th position. The top 40 students from Category B will qualify for RMO 2023 along with those tied in the 40th position.
- 5 additional female students from Category A irrespective of the number of female students qualifying in the top 200 students from Category A will qualify for RMO 2023 under the Girls’ quota
- There is no separate Girls’ quota for Category B. A girl student of Category B can qualify for RMO 2023 from IOQM 2023 if and only if she is selected among the top 40 students in Category B.
What after IOQM Result 2023-24?
Shortlisted candidates will have to register for RMO 2023-24 separately. The registration link will be activated soon after the declaration of Stage 1 IOQM results 2023-24.