Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISERs) Admission Test 2022 for admissions to various degree and dual-degree programs offered by IISERs at Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, and Tirupati will be held on July 3, 2022. The admission process for IISER will be regulated through KVPY, JEE, and SCB, channel respectively.
The application form for the same will be released on April 25, 2022. The last date to fill out the application form for IISER is May 20. The application form will be made available on the official website.
IISER 2022: Important Dates
|Online applications start from||April 25, 2022|
|Last date to apply online||May 20, 2022|
|Exam Date||July 3, 2022|
IISER 2022 Marking Scheme
There is a change in the marking scheme as well this year. As per the new guidelines, each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and each incorrect answer will be awarded -0.75 marks and unanswered questions will be awarded 0 marks.
IISERs offer courses in various subjects such as Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth & Climate Sciences, Earth & Environmental Sciences, Economic Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Geological Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences etc.
IISER Admission Eligibility Criteria
For KVPY Channel:
- Candidates should have a valid score in the KVPY fellowship commencing in the year 2022-2023.
- The applicant must have scored more than the prescribed cut-off marks for the KVPY channel.
For JEE Channel:
- Candidates must have qualified for the JEE advanced examination in the academic year of 2022-23.
- Applying candidates will have to obtain a rank within 10000 in Common Rank List (CRL)
For SCB Channel:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have scored the required percentages (Marks) in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for the examination, but they will have to submit proof of passing the examination.
IISER Application Form – Important Instructions
- The application form will be released through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates can apply for this exam, Therefore, candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for IISER.
- The Application form submission process will be started from 25th April 2022.
- The details filled by the candidates in the application form will be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration can cause rejection of the application form.
- Candidates should read the complete instruction on the official website regarding the application form before filling it out.
- The IISER 2022 Application form submission process will remain open till the 20th of May 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
IISER 2022: Preparation Tips
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
- Make short notes and keep revising.
- Make a proper timetable and follow it strictly.
- Solve as many previous year sample papers
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distractions