ICSE 2022 Semester 2 Exams: ICSE Class 10 Physics -Science Paper 1 exam was conducted for a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes starting from 11 am. Additionally, 10 minutes of extra time for reading was also allotted to read the Class 10 Physics question paper thoroughly. The exam was conducted for a total of 40 marks.
ICSE 2022 Class 10 Physics 2022 Exam: Key Highlights
- Students were asked to write their UID (Unique Identification Number), Index Number and Subject on the top-sheet of the answer booklets.
- All answers in the exam were supposed to be marked with black, or blue ballpoint pen only.
- Students were told to write on both sides of each sheet of the answer booklet and leave a margin at both the right-hand and the left-hand edges.
ICSE Class 10 Physics Question Paper, Answers & Solutions PDF: Download Now
ICSE CLASS-10 TERM-2 SCIENCE (Physics) Detailed Exam Analysis (Q.P. Code- T22/521/S2)
- The difficulty level of ICSE Class-10 SCIENCE (Physics) paper was from Easy to moderate.
- The question paper consisted of around 70% easy and 30% moderately difficult questions.
- Students are expecting an average score of 30 to 32 marks.
- Pattern of the question paper was same as given in the sample paper issued by ICSE.
- The exam contained 2 sections, Section A and Section B:
- This section was 100% Easy.
- All questions were from prescribed ICSE Sylllabus.
- Number of easy questions in the section were 02 (Sound), 04 (Electricity and magnetism), 02 (Heat) and 02 (Modern Physics).
- No confusing or lengthy questions were asked in this section.
- This section was easy to moderate (70% easy and 30% moderate)
- All questions were from prescribed ICSE text book.
- This section covered questions from Sound, Heat, Electricity and Magnetism and Modern physics.
- There were no confusing questions in this section but some questions were lengthy.
- All questions were from prescribed ICSE Textbook.