According to many experts, nothing is impossible if we study with the proper strategy and stick to the plan. When it comes to clearing the IIT JEE Main exam, many students get highly nervous and anxious. In comparison, it is true that IIT JEE main is a difficult exam to pass, but as previously mentioned, anything is possible! This article emphasizes IIT JEE Main exam preparation tips and tricks.
- No doubt, whenever we start something new in life, many people’s negative comments become a barrier; you will be able to hear a lot of things from people, both positive and negative, and you will surprisingly meet such people who will try to discourage you with their negative comments. However, if your attitude and mind are focused on your target, no one can stop you! Like the JEE Main exam, many people would come up to students and say stuff like, “Oh, IIT JEE is difficult to crack, and many students apply for it. Why squander your time? It is preferable to do something else.” However, avoid those conversations and concentrate on yourself for a shorter period.
- Second, though staying away from social media is difficult, if you can stay away from Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram for a shorter period, you will be able to concentrate on your preparation. But, it does not mean you have to completely stop it. You can use social media, but while you’re studying, turn off all of your gadgets and stay away from all kinds of distractions.
- It is good to take a break from school or college to reinforce your concepts. You will establish confidence once you are able to improve your concepts. For example, if your professor teaches chapter 4 in your school or college and everything is going above your head, there is no law that you must move along.
- Try to solve as many sample papers as you can. Often begin with the basics and then work your way up to the more complex issues, as it is vital to understand the fundamental concepts and formulas first.
- Practice, Practice, and Practice! There is a famous proverb, “practice makes a person perfect,” and that’s why you want to get perfect, then practice. Many students try to look at the examples first and try to remember, but that’s a wrong strategy; instead, always practice never look to the solution and examples first.
Thus, once you are familiar with these tips and have got back on track, here are some subject-specific JEE tips that will certainly assist you in your exam preparation.
- Skipping basic and moving to a higher level is a major mistake because you would never be able to solve or answer a problem from the text if you do it this way. Always begin your preparation with NCERT before moving on to the next stage.
- Begin your preparations with HC Verma. The concepts are explained in that book in a very beautiful and realistic manner.
- Stick to the school or college study material and notes.
- Familiarize yourself with the concepts.
- Begin again with NCERT. This book will reinforce your foundation while also providing you with the highest degree of clarification.
- Once you’ve completed the NCERT level, there are regular books for reference that you can always use, such as OP Tandon’s Inorganic Chemistry or Jagdamba Singh’s Organic Chemistry.
- One of the most important tricks to remember is to always stick to your notes. Create a list of key points and refer to them regularly. Go through all of the facts before going to bed. Another solution is to get some sticky notes and put them all over your room. Write essential points on the sticky notes, such as formulas or terms, that you find difficult to remember.
- This subject demands regular practice; there are no shortcuts in this subject.
- Try to remember all of the formulas and essential principles.
So, follow these few simple tips and tricks to pass your exam easily. And, ensure to avoid stress, schedule everything beforehand and stick to it!