The physics section in the JEE exam is often considered the most difficult section by the engineering aspirants.
JEE Physics may seem difficult to students but it is an important element of the paper and requires regular practice and a thorough understanding of all principles and formulas. Grasping and memorizing all of the important concepts and formulas is the first step to mastering the subject. This will make you confident and able to solve complex numerical problems easily and efficiently.
The key to preparing for Physics numerical in the best way possible is to face them. Make a pattern with numerical, pick and solve a problem first, then change the problem and resolve it. Do it at certain times by changing the digits in the question. This pattern will make you comfortable with numerical.
In Physics, the more you practice, the better you become at learning it!
4 Tips to Master Physics for JEE 2022
- Know the Syllabus
- Important Topics to Prepare
- Refer to other books (given below)
- Prepare in accordance with the exam pattern and weightage of the topics
Important Books for Physics for JEE 2022:
- NCERT Textbook
- HC Verma’s ‘Concepts of Physics Volume 1 and 2
- DC Pandey’s ‘Understanding Physics’
Ideal Preparation Strategy for JEE 2022:
- In order to prepare well for the subject you consider as the most difficult one, do not neglect any other subject. Prepare your study schedule which covers all three subjects.
- Read the theory part first and then head to practice problems. This will help you understand concepts in an improved way.
- Never leave any topic that you feel you are not able to understand. Remember, no topic is unimportant for the exam. In JEE 2022 paper, questions can come from any topic.
- While studying, first complete chapters or topics that seem easy to you and then move to difficult concepts.
- Do not study for long hours without taking small breaks in between. Taking small breaks between study sessions will help you become more productive at learning.
- Your daily study schedule should consist of problem-solving sessions as well as revision sessions.
- Making notes while studying is a productive habit. These notes will help you in the last-minute revision for JEE 2022.
To know how to make notes, go through the blog @ https://www.aakash.ac.in/blog/how-to-make-best-notes-for-iit-jee-advanced-preparation/
- Do not procrastinate. Whatever you learn in school or coaching class any day, revise the same during your study schedule. Don’t keep pending work. Always finish your homework, assignments or set targets on time.
- Make it a habit to ponder over your previous mock tests before taking up the next one. Learn from your mistakes and avoid making the same mistakes again.
- Target small goals at first. When you will achieve the set small goals, you will be more confident and prepared to achieve big results.
- It is important to analyze your learning and performance. Make it a habit to attempt as many mock tests as you can. It will help you understand your potential and will make you aware of your shortcomings. While taking a mock test, analyze your performance on speed, accuracy, and time management too.
- Keep yourself mentally prepared for the challenge ahead. Don’t lose hope if you are unable to solve any problem while studying. Stay motivated and put in the required hard work.