If you wish to pursue MBBS as your future academic goal at top universities, you must first pass India’s most prestigious medical exam, NEET 2022. The NEET 2022 medical examination contains three disciplines that students must equally master: Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Most students prepare easily for the Biology section, but they struggle with Physics and Chemistry. Some students do not prepare for the NEET 2022 Chemistry section in any way.
Students believe that NEET 2022 Chemistry is a challenging and broad topic and that the NEET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus for the medical exam is very complicated. However, NEET 2022 Chemistry is a high-scoring and simple subject. Students can do well in NEET 2022 Chemistry if they have a solid plan, study material, and good preparation strategies. Here are some effective preparation techniques for studying for the NEET 2022 Chemistry Exam.
|Table of Contents|
|How to Prepare for NEET 2022 Chemistry|
|Beginners Tips for NEET 2022 Chemistry Preparation|
How to Prepare for NEET 2022 Chemistry
Know the NEET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus
Chemistry is a high-scoring subject since the questions are straightforward. As a result, students can analyse the problems and deliver solutions immediately by practising excellent preparation strategies. But before working on the NEET 2022 Chemistry preparation, students should be conversant with the NEET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus. The NEET 2022 Syllabus is essential for effective exam preparation. If students want to achieve good marks in the NEET 2022 Chemistry Examination, they must first read the NEET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus.
The Chemistry syllabus for NEET 2022 is split into three sections. They are as follows:
This section mostly asks numerical-based questions. Thus students should concentrate on calculation and application of principles.
This section is concerned with fundamental Chemistry topics such as electronic configuration, periodicity, compound structure, and hybridisation. Students must understand basic knowledge and implement them when answering questions.
It is the study of organic compound reactions. Students will need to learn about the different types of chemical reactions, reaction mechanisms, intermediate stability, and certain important chemical topics such as resonance, hyperconjugation and inductive effects.
Students can review the detailed curriculum on the NEET Chemistry Syllabus – Everything you Need to Know to understand the content better.
Learn all NEET 2022 Chemistry Important Topics
As the exam approaches and the NEET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus is extensive, understanding key topics is essential for creating an efficient preparation plan for the NEET 2022 Chemistry Exams. According to a careful review of NEET Previous Year Question Papers, the following topics carry higher weightage. Students should cover these topics thoroughly in their preparation if they want to obtain high marks in one attempt.
Check Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Topics – Aakash Byjus | AESL will help students build a strong foundation for their higher studies.
|Physical Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry||Organic Chemistry|
Solve NEET Previous Year’s Question Papers
To score high marks in NEET 2022 Chemistry section, students need to practise the two must-read books for NEET 2022 Exams, Class 11 and 12 NCERT textbooks and NCERT Exemplar. These two books will help students lay a strong build-up for higher learning. After completing the exercises and exemplars from NCERT solutions, students must solve the previous year’s NEET, AIMS, and JIPMER question papers. They can get more practice by joining the online NEET mock tests and test series. Good practice on previous year’s papers, mock tests, and test series will aid students’ full NEET 2022 medical exam preparation. It will help students identify the examination pattern and the difficulty level of the questions.
Students can solve the NEET 2022 Mock Tests – | AESL to improve their performance.
Watch our story on NEET 2022 Syllabus Chemistry Class 11: Important Topics
Best Books for NEET 2022 Chemistry Preparation
These are some of the best NEET 2022 Chemistry books for effective exam preparation:
|BOOK NAME||AUTHOR NAME|
|NCERT Class 11 and 12 Chemistry textbooks||NCERT Publications|
|NCERT Exemplar||NCERT Publications|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||JD Lee|
|40 Days Chemistry for NEET||Sudhanshu Thakur|
|Boyd for Organic Chemistry||H.C. Verma|
|ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12||Modern Publications|
NEET 2022 Chemistry Revision Notes
Revision notes can offer a concise overview of the NEET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus. It compiles all of the major topics, including chemical reactions and equations, atomic symbols, positioning of elements in periodic tables, atomic numbers, and so on, into one convenient location so that students can review each topic comprehensively during NEET 2022 Chemistry revisions and even before the final NEET 2022 Examination.
Revision notes are essential for increasing the morale and examination success of students. Furthermore, because the NEET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus is so large, it is impossible to completely revise each topic before the final examination. As a result, NEET 2022 Chemistry revision notes are a lifeline for NEET hopefuls.
Benefits of Revision Notes
- NEET 2022 Chemistry notes assist students in shifting gears from unimpressive to a much more impactful framework for the NEET 2022 Entrance Exams.
- Preparing short revision notes for NEET 2022 Chemistry can help students score well in this section. Furthermore, unlike Physics and Biology, Chemistry is a high-scoring area since questions are often founded directly on the theories with fewer guess-based questions.
- Revision notes provide a complete overview of subjects from units such as Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry, which can assist students who need to improve their overall performance and effectiveness.
- The most recent NEET 2022 Syllabus supports the NEET 2022 Chemistry revision notes. They contain important areas that often have a high weightage, enabling students to better learn the fundamentals as per the most recent NEET 2022 Exam pattern.
- Revision notes will assist NEET2022 students in gaining a good knowledge of the concepts and recalling the key issues from an examination standpoint.
NEET 2022 Chemistry Preparation Tips for Begginers
Tip 1: Before students begin planning for NEET 2022 Chemistry, review the complete syllabus. Study and comprehend the syllabus’s key subjects.
Tip 2: Create a timeline that prioritises all Physical, Inorganic, and Organic Chemistry divisions. Make certain that no topic is ignored or given too much time. Students must make their timetable as flexible as possible to give extra time to any topic or chapter.
Tip 3: Divide each topic into numerous sections. Learn in a systematic approach.
Tip 4: Students must keep track of their preparations from the very beginning of the day. Using self-made revision notes is one of the finest approaches to passing the NEET 2022 Chemistry section.
Tip 5: If students decide to join a training centre, go through the notes after each class. In this way, students will better comprehend the chapters this way. Along with this, students must meet all of their daily and weekly objectives.
Tip 6: Use NCERT Chemistry textbooks as the NEET 2022 Chemistry holy book.
Watch our web stories NEET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus & Important Topics
Chemistry is a winning subject for most NEET 2022 aspirants since it often provides simple questions. Because the problems are more theoretical than calculative, it is the quickest subject to solve in the NEET 2022 Examination.
Unlike other disciplines, NEET 2022 Chemistry is more concerned with the arrangement than intellectual applications. To do well in this segment, students should prepare effective revision notes, including the important formulas, chemical reaction names, chemical equations, and periodic table patterns. Along with revision notes, students must practise mock tests and previous year’s papers to get an idea of the exam structure and the types of direct and indirect questions they can expect.
NEET 2022 Chemistry: Chapter-wise Weightage & Important Topics
How to achieve excellent scores in NEET Chemistry?
NEET Preparation Tips and Tricks
1. How can solving previous year’s papers and mock tests help students in NEET 2022 Chemistry preparation?
Solving NEET previous year’s question papers can help students better understand the latest trends in the NEET 2022 Examination Pattern and the difficulty level of the exams. Students attempting the NEET 2022 Exam should solve at least 12 years previous year’s question papers before sitting for the NEET 2022 Entrance Examination. Solving such previous papers within time constraints can allow students to develop effective time management skills, which will boost their exam results.
Along with previous question papers, solving mock tests is extremely valuable to students. These exams ensure that students are well-trained for the projected NEET 2022 Examination. NEET 2022 Chemistry questions would assist applicants in enhancing their efficiency and time management abilities. Students can take the NEET 2022 Mock Tests – | AESL to improve their performance.
2. Suggest some NEET 2022 preparation tips for Chemistry?
The following are some tried and effective NEET 2022 preparation tips for Chemistry.
- The NCERT textbooks for Classes 11and 12 are the best for NEET 2022 Chemistry preparation. These textbooks can help students understand the fundamentals of the subject. Following that, learners can progress to higher-level publications for higher-level studies.
- Learning from several reference books can indeed confuse and overlook essential topics. As a result, applicants should minimise the use of reference books in their preparation. Instead, they should focus on taking their revision notes after attending the subject lecture. It will help the concept to sink in.
- To do well in the exam, students should attempt as many NEET 2022 mock tests and previous year’s question papers as feasible.
- To score well in NEET 2022 Chemistry Exam, continuous revision of concepts, chemical equations and reactions, and formulae is essential. Students must revise the Chemistry concepts at least twice a week for better retention.
- Students should use a smart prep method after thoroughly covering the entire syllabus. They must give greater attention to high-weightage topics than others.
3. Suggest some section-wise preparation tips for NEET 2022 Chemistry.
- This section is filled with numerical issues.
- It discusses Redox Reactions, Mole Concepts and Equivalences, Gas Theory, Solid States, Thermodynamics, and Thermochemistry.
- Students must understand important equations and reasoning to solve questions accurately.
- The most popular topic in Inorganic Chemistry is ‘Chemical Bonding and Periodic Tables.’
- The majority of questions in this unit are about Periodicity, Bond Formation, Bond Breaking, S-block, D and F-block elements, etc.
- Students must concentrate on carbonyl group reactions and their mechanisms to achieve excellent results in this section.
- The most frequently asked topics in the NEET Examination are the physical properties of organic groups, the hydrogen group, and the polarisation of carbonyl compounds and carbon groups.
4. What are the benefits of using online learning resources for NEET 2022 Chemistry preparation?
Online learning resources are the finest way to prepare for practically any competitive examination. There are video lectures, practice tests, study materials, and various other resources to help students enhance their preparation levels. Some of the benefits of online learning that can assist students in effectively preparing for the NEET 2022 Chemistry Exams are listed below.
This application contains all of the primary materials needed by a learner. Students will find all of the resources required for free! From previous year’s questions to mock tests and live video lectures, all are available on the websites.
An online learning application gives video lectures based on the latest CBSE curriculum and the NEET 2022 curriculum. These video lectures thoroughly explain the main themes of NEET 2022 Chemistry, allowing students to grasp the concepts. With each video lecture, students are also given questions about the topic, for which they are rewarded with points and tokens, making learning a more fun activity.
5. What are the important NEET 2022 Chemistry topics?
Organic Chemistry is widely regarded as the most challenging subsection in NEET 2022 Chemistry. Examiners can put questions at random from any chapter or topic concealed deep within the syllabus in this section. As a result, practically every topic is relevant here. Questions about mechanisms and specific reactions are frequently posed. Creating stages of typical chemical reactions are recommended to learn them properly.
The Periodic table is the most important concept in Inorganic Chemistry. Students must clear their fundamentals on each topic.
The most significant topic in Physical Chemistry is molecular concepts. The Mole concept supports certain processes, such as the Redox Reaction. As a result, this topic should be on students’ radar to score well in this section.
Leave a Reply