The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is a highly competitive exam that is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India. The exam is conducted twice a year and is the gateway for admission into some of the top engineering colleges in India. The JEE Main admit card is an important document that is required for the exam and is issued by the NTA. In this blog post, we will discuss how students can download the JEE Main 2023 admit card.
Detailed Steps to Download JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
Step 1: Go to the JEE Main 2023 official website
To download the JEE Main admit card, candidates first need to visit the official website- www.jeemain.nta.nic.in. Once you are on the website, you will see various links and options. Then you will need to click on the “Download Admit Card” link.
Step 2: Enter the required details
Once you have clicked on the “Download Admit Card” link, you will be redirected to a new page. On this page, you will need to enter your login credentials. Enter your application number, date of birth, and security pin. The security pin is usually a combination of numbers and letters that are displayed on the screen. Make sure to enter all the details correctly.
Step 3: Click on the “Submit” button
Once you enter the required details, click on the “Submit” button. You will now see your JEE Main admit card displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Download and Take a Printout
After your JEE Main admit card is displayed on the screen, you can download it and take a printout. Make sure that you take at least two printouts of your admit card. Keep one with you and give the other one to your parents or guardians. You will need to carry the admit card with you to the exam hall.
Details To Be Mentioned on the JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
The JEE Main admit card contains important information that is required for the exam. The details given on the admit card are mentioned below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Address of the exam center
- Instructions for the exam
Candidates are advised to check all the information mentioned on the admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, they should immediately contact the authorities at the NTA.
General Tips for Students to Keep in Mind
Here are some important things that candidates should keep in mind while downloading the JEE Main admit card:
- Make sure that you download the JEE Main 2023 admit card from the official website of JEE Main. Do not download it from any other website, as there can be chances of it being fake.
- Check all the details that are included on the admit card carefully. If there is any discrepancy, contact the NTA immediately.
- Make sure that you take at least two printouts of the admit card. Keep one with you and give the other one to your parents or guardians.
- Carry the admit card with you to the exam hall. You will not be allowed to take the exam if you do not have the admit card.
- Check the date and time of the exam carefully. Make sure that you reach the exam center well before the start of the exam.
The JEE Main admit card is an important document that is required for the exam. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of JEE Main and entering their login credentials. They should check all the details that are included on the admit card carefully, and take at least two prints.