Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) re-appear exam is being conducted by the Board of School Education, Haryana for academic/open school full imp/ partial imp/ additional/re-appear. The date sheet was released by the Haryana Board on 12 September 2022 on the official website bseh.org.in.
The exam begins on 29 September 2022 for Secondary and Higher Secondary. The exam will end for both classes on 17 October 2022. The date, day, and subjects of the exam have been mentioned in the schedule along with some general exam instructions. As per the official notification, the candidates will be allowed only if they bring their admit cards to the exam hall. The Haryana Board admit card has been released already but those who are yet to download are advised to download it at the latest by tonight. Students must carry their admit card without fail or else they will be denied entry inside the examination hall.
HBSE Class 10 & 12; How to Download Admit Card?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download your HBSE Admit Card:
- Visit the website – bseh.org.in
- Click on the link that reads ‘Admit card for re-appear exam
- Enter the details required
- The admit card will appear on your screen
- Download and take a print
Details Mentioned on HBSE Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on HBSE Class 10/Class 12 Admit Card:
• Name of the student
• Father’s Name
• Mother’s Name
• Name of the School
• Subject Names
• Subject Codes
• Exam Dates
• Exam Timings
• Exam Day Instructions
Haryana Board 10th/12th Hall Ticket Instructions
The following important instructions will be mentioned on the Haryana Board Admit Card:
1. Change of exam centre is not allowed.
2. If candidates find any mistake in their HBSE Admit Card, then they must immediately contact the board office before the commencement of the exam.
3. Private students must contact the centre superintendent for the Practical exam date.
4. If any candidate has failed in the Practical examination and Passed in Theory exam, then he/she has to appear in the practical examination of the same subject only.
5. Candidates must enter the exam hall in school uniform along with school ID Card/Aadhar Card.
6. Every candidate must bring one photocopy of ID proof to the examination centre.
HBSE Board Exam Day Guidelines
The following exam day guidelines need to be followed by students to appear for the Haryana Board exam:
• It is necessary for a student appearing in Haryana Board Examinations to produce the HBSE Admit Card at the Exam Centre failing which he or she will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
• It is always beneficial to carry an extra copy of the HBSE Hall ticket with you in case the original one goes missing.
• Go through the HBSE Date Sheet 2022 carefully.
• Use of unfair means is strictly prohibited in the Examination. If found guilty, you will be debarred from appearing for the exam.
• Students are not allowed to use any kind of electronic devices such as digital & any other types of calculators, mobile phones, smartwatch, etc.
• It is necessary to have complete knowledge of the HBSE Syllabus 2022 and prepare accordingly for the concerned examination.
• Students must reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
The results will be announced soon after the re-appear exam is concluded. Meanwhile, candidates can keep checking the official website for regular updates.
Leave a Reply