The Council for the Indian School of Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is expected to release the admit cards for ICSE and ISC Semester 2 examinations soon. The board may release the class 10th and 12th admit cards for the second term board examination any time soon. The admit cards for ICSE and ISC Term 2 exams will be released on CISCE’s official website. Once released, students will be able to download the hall ticket for the term 2 of board exams by visiting- cisce.org.To access the CISCE ISC and ICSE admit card, students will need to enter their roll number/ date of birth.
Since the CISCE is going to conduct the ICSE and ISC Semester 2 exams on 25th and 26th April 2022, respectively, hall tickets are expected to be released online on or before 20th April and published online on the official website – cisce.org. The ICSE exam will conclude on May 23 and ISC exams will end on June 13.
ICSE, ISC Semester 2 Admit Card 2022: Here’s how to download
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of the ISCE – cisce.org.
Step 2: Now, candidates must click on the “ICSE, ISC admit card 2022” link available on the homepage.
Step 3: Enter your roll number and date of birth.
Step 4: Then, on the screen, you will see “ICSE/ISC Semester 2 Admit Card 2022.”
Step 5: Download the ICSE/ISC Semester 2 Admit Card 2022 and save.
Step 6: Take a printout of the admit card for future needs.
CSE, ISC Semester 2 Exam 2022: Exam day Guidelines
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam time to avoid any kind of last-minute rush.
- Admit cards for the Semester 1 exams can be collected from the Heads of their respective schools.
- Students need to carry face masks, and hand sanitizer.
- Candidates will have to put their signature in the space provided for the purpose and not write or scribble anywhere else on the top sheet. Along with their signature, candidates should write their unique ID, index number, and subject as well on the top sheet.
- The question number should be clearly written in the left-hand margin at the beginning of each answer. Candidates will have to use a blue or black fountain or ballpoint pen for writing the answers. Pencils should be used only for diagrams.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones, electronic devices, headphones and any other electronic gadgets.