Sample Papers are valued resources for CBSE class 12 term-2 Mathematics preparation as they help students understand the class 12 Mathematics examination pattern and marking scheme. Students can get an insight into the important topics. To help you with your Mathematics preparation, CBSE has released the class 12 term-2 sample paper for Mathematics with a marking scheme and paper pattern. Make sure to practice the CBSE Mathematics Sample Paper to improve your scores.
CBSE Class 12 Maths Term 2 Question Paper Pattern
This question paper contains two parts A and B. Each part is compulsory.
|Part A||24 Marks||Objective Type Questions|
|Part B||56 Marks||Descriptive Type Questions|
Part – A:
- It consists of two sections – I and II
- Section I comprises 16 very short answer type questions
- Section II contains 2 case studies. Each case study comprises 5 case-based MCQs. Students need to attempt any 4.
Part – B:
- It consists of three sections – III, IV, and V
- Section III comprises 10 questions of 2 marks each
- Section IV comprises 7 questions of 3 marks each
- Section V comprises 3 questions of 5 marks each
- Internal choice is provided in 3 questions of section – III, 2 questions of section IV, and 3 questions of section – V. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
CBSE Class 12 Maths Chapter-wise Weightage
|I.||Relations and Functions||08|
|IV.||Vectors and 3D Geometry||14|
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Term-2 Maths Sample Paper from the Official Website?
The process of downloading the sample paper is easy and smooth because it requires no registration. Follow the below mentioned steps to download the CBSE Class 12 term 2 Mathematics sample papers:
- Visit the academic website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Various options will be available on the homepage, like circulars, publications, a question bank, curriculum, results, etc.
- Look out for the ‘Sample Question Paper’ category.
- Click on the Sample Question Paper tab.
- Now, select the option ‘SQP 2021- 2022’ from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on ‘Class 12’.
- You will see a new page with term-1 and term-2 sample papers.
- Click on ‘SQP’ in the Mathematics row, under the Term-2 Sample Question Paper.
- The Mathematics SQP Term-2 page will pop up once you click this button.
- Click on the download tab available on this page to download the sample paper.
CBSE Class 12 Maths Sample Paper 2022 Analysis with Solutions
Benefits of CBSE Class 12 Maths Sample Paper for Term 2 Exam 2022
Following are some of the advantages of solving sample papers:
Familiarise with the Exam Pattern
Students need to be updated as exam paper pattern keeps changing from time to time. It can create anxiety among students and they keep thinking about the type of questions that will be asked during the final exams. But, participating in these mathematics sample papers can make you mindful of the paper pattern along with the marking scheme. To reduce your preparation stress, get familiar with class 12 Mathematics sample papers.
Keep a check on your Performance
Assess your Mathematics preparation level simply by solving papers. Solve plenty of questions to be well prepared for your exam. Master the topics by frequently solving sample papers, thereby tracking your progress.
When aspirants practice the CBSE Class 12 Sample Question Papers within the required time, they improve their time management strategies for the board exams. It will help the students manage time for every type of question and solve their final exams within the given time.
Get an Idea of the Marking Scheme
You become familiar with the paper pattern, marking scheme, weightage, types of questions, etc. It will help you to organize your study and help you extract better CBSE Class 12 results.
Participating in sample papers helps you revise more and score more. Solving sample papers help in a complete revision of everything you have studied before.
While preparing for the CBSE class 12 term-2 Mathematics, practice is an important factor that you cannot miss. The best way to practice the Mathematics syllabus is by solving tons of sample papers. It gives you an in-depth understanding of the subject and clears all your doubts by strengthening your concepts.
In addition to this, make sure to carry your admit cards along while appearing for the exam.