The wait is finally over as The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has finally released the official date sheet for Class 10 Term 2 exams. The date sheet was released today i.e. March 11, 2022, on the official website of CBSE cbse.gov.in. According to the official timetable, the Class 10 Term 2 exams will take place from April 26, 2022, till May 24, 2022.
The timetable states that all the examinations will be conducted in offline mode. Term 1 exams were MCQ-based whereas Term 2 exams will be subjective. Students will get 2 hours (90) minutes to finish the examination.
This year students have mixed feelings about the board exams as they are happening twice, and the CBSE Class 10 Term Exam syllabus has also been reduced. So, they definitely have more time to prepare for class 10 Term 2 exams.
CBSE Term 2 Date Sheet 2022: Class 10 Exam Schedule
|26-Apr||Painting, Rai, Gurung, Tamang, Sherpa, Thai|
|27-Apr||English Language and English Literature|
|28-Apr||Retailing, Security, Automotive, Intro. to fin markets, Intro. to tourism, beauty and wellness, agiculture, food production, banking insurance, marketing and sales, healthg care, apparel, multimedia, multi skill foundation course, AI, Physical activity trainer|
|4-May||Hindustani music (Mel Ins), Hindustani music (Per Ins), Elements of book keeping and accountancy|
|5-May||Mathematics Standard and Mathematics Basic|
|6-May||Sindhi, Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, Kannada|
|12-May||Urdu Course A, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Manipuri, Urdu Course-B|
|13-May||Elem. of buisiness|
|17-May||Hindustani Music (Vocal), NCD, Telugu-Telangana, Bodo, Tangkhul, Japanese, Bhutia, Spanish, Kashmiri, Mizo, Bahasa Melayu|
|18-May||Hindi Course A, and Course B|
|21-May||Arabic, Lepcha, Tibetian, French, German, Russian, Persian, Nepali, Limbu, Carnatic music vocal, Carnatic music(MEL INS), Carnatic music (Perins, MEL INS)|
Tips to score well in Class 10 Term 2 Exams:
- Be well versed with the CBSE Class 10 Term 2 exam pattern.
- Take tips from previous year’s class 10 board exam toppers. We have prepared a blog for you on the same. Read 5 Tips from toppers to prepare for Class 10 board exams.
- Solving class 10 sample papers can help you score well in board exams. You will also get an idea about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Don’t ignore NCERT books. They are highly recommended by board exam experts. You can also take help from our Class 10 NCERT solutions page.
- Do not ignore important concepts, a lot of times students tend to ignore topics they find difficult. Don’t make the same mistake.
We hope the above tips will help you ace your board exams. Also, make sure to take proper rest while studying and don’t exhaust yourself the day before the examination. All the best!
Download CBSE Class 10th Datesheet here.