Bihar School Examination Board is conducting the BSEB Class 10 Exam 2023 from 14 February 2023 as per the official timetable. The exam will begin with Mathematics and end on 22 February 2023 with the elective subjects.
Approximately 16.37 lakh students will appear in the BSEB class 10 exam this year wherein students will appear in the first phase of the examination.
Students note that the exam would begin at 9.30 and you will have to enter the exam hall at 9 am and reach the venue at 1.30 pm for appearing in the 2 pm shift exam. The students will be allowed to enter 10 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam on the first day. 5 minutes will be given to students to read the question paper.
Bihar Board Class 10 Exam: Guidelines and Tips
- Students must reach the venue on time and must carry their admit cards along with them in order to get entry into the exam hall
- The students have to be at the centre at least 30 minutes prior
- Students need to follow COVID-19 guidelines strictly, should wear masks, and carry hand sanitizers
- Make sure to read all the instructions on the question paper and the answer sheet before you begin writing the exam
- No gadgets including mobile phones, electronic devices, headphones, and any other electronic gadget are allowed inside the exam hall
- Remain calm and confident
- Revise all the topics once before the exam and don’t waste time on any question about which you are unsure.
The magistrates have been appointed at every centre and section 144 has also been imposed at every centre. The exam would conclude on 22 February 2023.
Stay tuned to this blog for more updates on CBSE 2023 Exam.
Leave a Reply