Aakash is all set to conduct its scholarship exam in the offline mode from today. Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) is an annual scholarship exam conducted by Aakash Institute. Aakash BYJU’S conducts this scholarship exam for Class VIII, IX, X, XI & XII studying students. This examination is held at various centres all across the country. All the qualifying students will have the opportunity to avail of up to 100% scholarship and cash awards.
ANTHE 2022: Exam Day Guidelines
- Make sure to reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam
- Nothing aside from the ANTHE admit card and a photograph will be allowed inside
- Invigilators, for the convenience of students, will announce timings at:
- The beginning
- Towards the end of the exam
- Both sides of the OMR answer sheet must be filled
- Before leaving the exam hall, submit the OMR sheet to the invigilator. It is mandatory
- It is advised to not carry any additional items as the exam centre does not take charge of any of your belongings
- Any eatable/beverage is not allowed in the hall. However, candidates with a genuine medical condition will be allowed after supervision.
- Candidates cannot leave the exam hall before the conclusion of exams. Before leaving, the OMR sheet must be submitted to the invigilator.
- Please note, the exam centre does not take responsibility for any of your belongings.
We wish you luck for ANTHE 2022!
1. Is there a negative marking in the ANTHE exam?
No, there is no negative marking in the ANTHE exam.
2. Can students already studying in Aakash give ANTHE?
Yes. Class 12th Studying and Passed students are eligible to register and appear for ANTHE. 12th Passed students can get admission in Aakash BYJU’S Repeater Classroom Courses in the next academic year.
3. What if I qualified in ANTHE?
A student who qualifies in ANTHE will be eligible for a scholarship amount on the tuition fee.
4. Which book is best for ANTHE?
NCERT textbook is the right study material for you to prepare for the ANTHE 2022 exam.
5. How do I prepare for ANTHE 2022?
Using previous years’ papers, students will become more familiar with the exam pattern, marking technique, and exam syllabus. Students should also aim at finishing the question papers or sample papers in the stipulated time.