NEET Physics Books: Are you aiming to master Physics for the upcoming NEET exam to make it to the AIIMS of your dreams? Or are you planning to start your Physics preparation but having a hard time finding the right book for it? If the answer is yes, then you are at the right spot. Young minds who want to score great marks in the NEET-UG exam must prepare for each section coming in the NEET exam from the books given below.
|Have trouble choosing the books? Do not miss ‘What should you consider while buying NEET Physics books’ below. Before buying books, looking at these aspects will help you get the right book matching your choice.|
Physics is one of the technical subjects in which scoring 180 and above is mandatory. More than Biology, studying and mastering Physics is the target of many students. Besides NCERTs, you can easily meet the target with the help of the books given below. However, with the right preparation strategy, you can score more. Who knows, you can become a top-ranker with these books!
|Are you looking for tips to prepare with these books? Check the Tips and Tricks to train yourself with these books for the NEET Physics section!|
What Should You Consider While Buying NEET Physics Books?
Do you have trouble understanding high-standard books? Are you facing challenges consuming your time to understand simple topics from a book? Then, that book might not be right for you.
|You have got the Physics for your preparation. But do they cover objective and subjective questions? If you’re looking for the best Subjective and Objective Books for the NEET Physics exam, continue reading further to explore more!|
All Physics won’t be compatible with you. No matter what you do, you will end up getting tense and might not be able to cover the entire NEET Physics syllabus. To gain confidence, you must consider these points while purchasing Physics books for yourself:
- The language of the book should be simple, understandable and to the point. If it is talking about the same point repetitively, then it’s time to ditch that book and get a new one.
- The book must contain graphics. If the graphics are black and white, it’s okay. But having pictures for crucial topics is a must. These graphics help you to understand the concepts easily, and you can retain them in your mind for longer hours.
- Good quality questions should be present in your NEET Physics book. If the questions are basic ones you already know, and there are no quality questions, do not hesitate to go for another one.
- It must contain lots of numerical. Practising numerical is one of the key ways to score more in NEET Physics. The more you solve numerical problems, the stronger your concept will be.
- It is not a hard and fast rule that the book recommended by seniors or faculties will suit you. They may be comfortable reading tough books, but you will end up panicking. Do you want that? Obviously, not! So, go with the book that suits your mindset.
- Never forget to check the edition and the chapters the book is covering. Buy the latest edition of the book that contains all the chapters. Different volumes are okay because classes 11 and 12 will be covered separately. However, do not buy a book for a separate chapter.
NEET Physics Exam: Focus On These Concepts To Improve Your Overall NEET Score
Best Subjective Books for Physics to Prepare for NEET
Want to build a firm base in Physics as previous toppers did? It’s handy if you get these books! The best subjective books for Physics to prepare for NEET are given below:
|Book Name||Author Name/Publication||Features|
|The Concept of Physics||HC Verma||This book is written by one of the most experienced professors, HC Verma, Professor in the Department of Physics, IIT Kanpur.Explains the concepts in simple and easy-to-memorise wordsExplains all the concepts in-depth A must-read to build strong fundamentals|
|Problems in General Physics||IE Irodov||Contains numerous questions based on different topicsHigh-quality book, which is good for solving difficult questionsExplains concept in a little complex language|
|Fundamentals of Physics||Halliday, Resnick & Walker||One of the most preferred books by toppersContains equal proportions of theoretical and numerical questionsMany questions are covered from this book in NEET|
|Fundamental Physics||Pradeep||Contains all topics explained in detail in the NCERTsOne of the explicit reference books that have solutions to NCERT questions|
|Did you already have these books? Then it’s time to check the Tips and Tricks that will assist your preparation strategy to reach new heights!|
How to Prepare for NEET Physics
Best Objective Books for Physics to Prepare for NEET
Do you wish to practice more questions to robust your knowledge in Physics to crack NEET at one go? Do you want to stay ahead in the competition and score a top rank in NEET this year? Do not miss to study from the best objective books for Physics to prepare for NEET given below:
|Book Name||Author Name/Publication||Features|
|Objective Physics||DC Pandey||Contains over 1000 questions for practice objectives questions are divided based on chapters and topicsPractice thoroughly from this book to score above 180 in NEET|
|Objective Physics||Prof. Satya Prakash Arya (MTG Publishers)||Contains all types of questions – easy, medium and difficult standard questions that help to crack NEET in the first attempt|
|Objective NCERT Xtract Physics for NTA NEET & JEE Main||Disha Experts||One of the best books to practice numerical and theoretical questions contains well-explained solutions to difficult numerical problems|
|Is there any query that is disturbing you regarding NEET Physics books? Go through the FAQs based on the best books for Physics to prepare for NEET right below!|
10 Tips to Solve NEET 2022 Physics Problems Easily
Tips and Tricks – Keep Them in Mind While Studying from NEET Physics Books
Did you make a study plan, but it is not working? Do you end up ignoring the strategies you made to prepare for the NEET exam? Then, it’s time to pull your socks and follow the tips given below to master Physics and improve your NEET score:
- You must start and end with one book at a time. Never read two or three books simultaneously; otherwise, your concentration will be diverted. You can take references while solving the questions; however, you must not study with them altogether.
- Complete all the theory portions first. Yes, you must finish reading all the chapters at least three times. By following this rule, your basics will be strong in the theoretical portion.
- After reading all the chapters, it’s time to start attempting the numerical.
- Do not jump to the difficult numerical at once. First, practise the easier ones, then gradually move to the medium and difficult ones.
- Do you panic after seeing a lengthy question? Do not worry; many students do. However, it might not always be the case. Long questions will give lots of data that you have to eliminate based on the answer.
- You must practise all the questions in pen and paper to excel in the NEET exam, particularly in the Physics section.
NEET Physics Important Questions: Check Chapter-Wise List Here
NEET 2023 Related Links
|NEET 2023 Exam Dates||NEET Paper Analysis|
|NEET Mock Test||NEET Previous Year Question Papers||NEET Result|
|NEET Answer Key||NEET Rank Predictor|
|NEET 2023 Syllabus||NEET 2023 Exam Pattern|
FAQs on The Best Books for Physics to Prepare for NEET
Is it mandatory to practice all objective-type questions from NEET Physics books?
The more you practice objective questions, the more clear the concept will be. To robust your problem-solving skills, you must practice all the objective-type questions in the NEET MCQ books. It is also recommended to prepare side-by-side from these MCQ books until your exam day. Practice each of these questions daily to stand out from your fellow students.
How many Physics books should I take to prepare for NEET?
You must keep at least 2-3 Physics books for reference and more problems for practice. However, you must study one book at a time and complete it before switching over to the next book. There can be chances that solutions will differ in these books, which is good. You must be adept at knowing every answer to solve various problems. That will help you to crack NEET with ease.
Which is the best place to buy NEET Physics books?
You can look for new NEET Physics books offline and online. If you are looking for second-hand Physics books, you should buy them offline after checking the quality and edition of the book. Do not buy outdated books as their syllabus won't be the same as the current pattern. You can buy books online from Amazon or Flipkart as they give good quality books and their services are available almost anywhere.
Which are the best NEET Physics books for MCQs?
The best books for NEET Physics for MCQs are:
Objective Physics for NEET Vol 1 and 2 - DC Pandey
Objective Physics Chapter-Wise MCQS for NTA JEE Main/ Bitsat/ NEET/ AIIMS - Disha Experts
Objective Physics for NEET - Vol. 1 and 2- Stalin Malhotra
What should I read in the NEET Physics books?
You must focus on the following topics while preparing for NEET Physics:
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Rotational Motion
- Modern Physics
- Current Electricity & Magnetism
- Oscillation & Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
Which Physics book should I read to prepare for NEET in class 11?
For beginners, here are the following books to start preparing for the NEET exam:
- NCERT Physics Class XI & Class XII
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
- DC Pandey Physics for NEET
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
Is DC Pandey a good book to prepare for Physics in the NEET exam?
DC Pandey is the second-most recommended book after HC Verma by toppers and subject experts. It contains various multiple-choice questions that help students build strong functional knowledge to crack the NEET exam. If you are a beginner or a passed-out student, you must practice Physics questions from DC Pandey to uplevel your preparedness.
Why should I study from books while preparing for the NEET exam?
Books are more crucial than various coaching institutes' study material and test series. Books help clear doubts in a detailed manner that study material does not. If you are preparing for the NEET exam, you must start with books first. And in that NCERTs are the best. NCERTs will clarify basic doubts. For advanced studies, you must study from other reference books.
How much can I score in NEET Physics with these books?
You can easily score above 180 with these books if you have prepared them thoroughly. To achieve more, you must practice questions from several other books that contain previous year's questions.
Can I skip preparing Physics from the books for the NEET exam?
You must not skip preparing for Physics for the NEET exam. In NEET, Physics makes up 25% of the exam. 50% is for Biology, and the other 25% is from Chemistry. So, you must not skip Physics while preparing for the NEET exam. If you have trouble understanding the concepts, you must study them from the books mentioned above to gain the confidence to attempt Physics questions in the NEET exam.
What level of questions can I solve if I prepare from these Physics books for NEET?
You can easily solve these books' easy and medium questions in your NEET exam. You can also solve difficult questions up to an extent. If you have practiced them thoroughly, you will be able to attempt all difficult questions. However, to attempt all the questions in NEET, you must cover all the topics and chapters given in these NEET Physics books.
Leave a Reply