West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, WBCHSE has released the West Bengal HS Result 2022 today, 10 June 2022. The results were declared via a press conference at 11 am. All those students who appeared for the exam can check their results at the official website – wbresults.nic.in.
The Class 12 board exams were conducted by the council from 2 April to 26 April 2022. The results would be released for nearly 7 lakh students.
WBCHSE Result 2022 Date and Time
|WBCHSE Result 2022|
|WB 12th Result date||10 June 2022|
WBCHSE 12th Result 2022: How to Check Result Online?
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education – wbchse.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads ‘West Bengal HS Result 2022’
- Enter your required details like roll number and registration number
- Now tap on the Submit Button
- Now the WBCHSE 12th Result will appear on the screen
- Save and download
- Take a printout for future references
WBCHSE 12th Result 2022: How to Check Result Via SMS?
- Open the message window on your phone
- SMS WB12 Registration number
- Send to 56070, 5676750, or 56263
- You will receive your result
Details Mentioned on the WBCHSE 12th Result 2022
- Name of the student
- Roll number
- Name of the school
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Name of the subject
- Subject wise marks
- Total marks obtained by the students
- Grades of the candidate
- Qualifying status
Keep checking our blog for more updates on WBCHSE 12th Result 2022.