The 2022 Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) application deadline has been extended by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET). Candidates can apply for the TS POLYCET 2022 test until 6 June 2022, through the official website polycetts.nic.in.
The earlier date to submit the TS POLYCET application form 2022 was 4 June. The Telangana POLYCET exam is to be conducted on 30 June 2022.
TS POLYCET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for general candidates is ₹450. For SC/ST candidates the examination fee is ₹250.
TS POLYCET 2022: Steps to Fill the Application Form
- Visit the TS POLYCET official website- polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the online application link provided on the homepage
- Fill the application form correctly and upload the required documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee as per the category selected
- Preview the application form before submitting it to avoid any incorrect information
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
Leave a Reply