TS Eamcet Counselling 2022: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education has started the State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2022 counselling process. All those candidates who have qualified for the entrance examination can apply online at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. In the counseling process, candidates will have to book their slots for document verification and complete the college selection and seat allotment process. The last date to register for phase 1 of counseling is 29 August.
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Dates – Round 1
|Declaration of TS EAMCET 2022 Result||12 August 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling – Online filing of Basic Information and payment of processing fee||21 to 29 August 2022|
|Certificate Verification for already booked candidates||23 to 30 August 2022|
|Exercising Options after certificate verification||23 August to September 2, 2022|
|Freezing of Options||2 September 2022|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||6 September 2022|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and Self Reporting by the candidates||6 to 13 September 2022|
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2022 – Round 2
|Online filing of basic information and payment of processing fee||28 to 29 September 2022|
|Certificate verification for already slot booked candidates||20 September 2022|
|Exercising options after certificate verification||28 September to 1 October 2022|
|Freezing of options||1 October 2022|
|Provisional allotment of seats||4 October 2022|
|Payment of tuition fee & self-reporting through website||4 to 8 October 2022|
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Dates – Round 3 (Final Phase)
|Online filing of basic information and payment of processing fee||11 to 12 October 2022|
|Certificate verification for already slot booked candidates||13 October 2022|
|Exercising options after certificate verification||11 to 14 October 2022|
|Freezing of options||14 October 2022|
|Provisional allotment of seats||17 October 2022|
|Payment of tuition fee & self-reporting through website||17 to 20 October 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||17 to 21 October 2022|
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling
Follow the below mentioned steps to fill TS EAMCET 2022 counselling form:
- Visit the TS EAMCET 2022 official website – tseamcet.nic.in.
- Click on the counselling registration link.
- Enter log-in credentials in the required fields namely registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- Fill in the preferred choice of institute and course.
- Click on the “Submit” button
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling: Documents Required
- TS EAMCET 2022 hall ticket
- Identity cards such as Aadhar cards, driver’s license, PAN card
- TS EAMCET 2022 rank card, score card
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Date of birth proof in the form of class 10 mark sheet
- EWS certificate (If applicable)
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
Also See: AP Eamcet 2022 Counselling
TS EAMCET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
All those students applying for the counselling process should meet the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian nationals and belong to Telangana
- For UG courses in engineering and pharmacy, the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31 December 2022
- For the Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) course, the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31 December 2022.
- The maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 1 July 2022.
Keep checking this blog or the official website for the latest updates on TS EAMCET Counselling 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions about TS EAMCET counselling 2022
1. What are the documents required to be carried out for TS EAMCET Counselling?
Here are the list of documents required for TS EAMCET counselling 2022:
- TS EAMCET hall ticket
- Aadhaar card
- TS EAMCET rank card
- SSC or equivalent mark sheet
- Class 6 to intermediate certificates
Intermediate or its equivalent memo-cum-pass certificate
Income certificate (of the Guardians/ Parents)
Caste certificate issued by the concerned authority
2. How many rounds are there in TS EAMCET Counselling?
The seats in all participating institutes are offered through TS EAMCET Counselling. The counselling is conducted in three rounds based on the candidate's scores in the TS EAMCET exam. If after the counselling process seats are still vacant, spot admission will be open for candidates who have not qualified for the TS EAMCET exam.
3. Is an income certificate mandatory for TS EAMCET?
Not everyone is required to submit their income certificate. All those candidates who are eligible for free reimbursement need to submit their income certificates.
4. How do I cancel my allotted college for TS EAMCET?
The candidate has to apply to the college in which you have taken admission and request a withdrawal of the seat. Mention the list of documents that you have submitted. The candidates then need to fill up the cancellation form available on the official website.
5. Is the TS EAMCET Counselling fee refundable?
Registration fees once paid against a candidate cannot be exchanged, cancelled, or refunded.
Leave a Reply