The registration for JEE Advanced 2022 has begun for the Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO). The registration process started on 1 August 2022 and will continue till 11 August 2022. All the foreign nationals can visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in to apply for the same.
For all Indian nationals, who have qualified the JEE Mains exam 2022, the registration window will open from 7th to 11th August 2022.
IIT JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Schedule:
Given below are the important dates for IIT JEE Advanced 2022:
|Start of Online Registration||1 August 2022|
|End of Online Registration||11 August 2022|
|Start of Online Registration for Indian Nationals qualified in JEE Mains||7 August 2022|
|End of Online Registration for Indian Nationals qualified in JEE Mains||11 August 2022|
Also see: JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form
IIT JEE Advanced 2022 Registration for Foreign Nationals: Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Under the announcement section, click on the registration link
- Now, you will be directed to the JEE Advanced registration portal
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘Foreign National Candidates’
- Go through the important instructions and select ‘I have read the instructions & procedures’
- Now, click the “proceed to register online” tab
- Enter whether you have completed your class 12th examination from India or outside India, and also whether you possess a foreign passport or not
- After registering, enter the required details, make sure you cross-check what you enter
- Now upload the documents as required
- Make the fee payment online and your registration will successfully be completed
- Save the login credentials for future use
Keep checking this blog for more updates.
Leave a Reply