Punjab School Education Board has declared the PSEB 8th Result 2022. Students who appeared for the Punjab Board Class 8 Exams 2022 in April can now view their results online on the official website. As per the PSEB 8th Result 2022, the total pass percentage for students has been recorded at 98.25 percent.
Given below is a step-by-step guide on how to check the result.
PSEB 8th Result 2022 – How to Check Result?
- Visit the official website – pseb.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘PSEB 8th Class Results 2022’
- Enter your exam roll number or name and search
- Your PSEB 8th Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Save and download
- Take a printout for future references
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
More than 3 lakh students appeared for the PSEB 8th Exams 2022. PSEB conducted the board exams for Class 8 from 7 April to 28 April 2022.
Students can check their detailed marks for the PSEB 8th Result 2022 on DigiLocker as well. Those who are unable to access the online website can also check their PSEB 8th Result 2022 through SMS.
PSEB 8th Result 2022: How to Check Punjab Board Result Through SMS?
- Type PB8 (Roll number).
- Send it to 5676750
- PSEB 8th Result 2022 will be sent to your number
Students must verify their names, subjects, school name, and roll number after downloading the mark sheet. Students should check all the details mentioned in the result. In case of any discrepancy in the PSEB 8th mark sheet, candidates need to get in touch with the Punjab authorities as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply