NEET is a National Level Examination conducted by NTA, students who want to get seats in medical colleges and courses must qualify NEET exam for the same. Every year, thousands of students appear for the NEET exam to pursue their careers in medical science, and only a few can get through it.
Whereas the NEET exam compiles questions from various subjects such as Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and Physics. The question paper of NEET is a combination of Class 11th and 12th intermediate level Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, and Botany. Therefore the most recommended books are CBSE books as they cover all the concepts from basics. Intermediate to advanced. But students are recommended to study from other reference books as well so that they develop a deeper knowledge of the subject and solve the most twisted problems.
Self-Study Is Not Enough For 21st Century’s Competitive NEET Exam
In earlier days, just basic things that students studied in their schools were enough to crack competitive exams but now with time, the difficulty level of these exams has significantly risen. Today, self-study is just not enough and students have to study for both their school exams and prepare for competitive exams together. A lot of students choose to join NEET coaching classes to learn from the best teachers but even with those classes, they need to practice more and more to reach the level of perfection. So, that they can crack NEET with a good score and get admission to their desired medical colleges.
“Student’s First” Approach & Free Access To Help Students Crack NEET Exam
But after the pandemic, many students were unable to join physical coaching centers, and most students opted for online classes. To help them prepare better, Aakash Educational Services launched its NEET Challenger App, access to which is free. With the “student’s first” approach, the idea behind this app was to help all the students, irrespective of whether they have joined courses at Aakash or not.
Previous Year’s Question Papers & Solutions At Your Fingertips
The NEET Challenger App provides students with free access to previous years’ question papers for the NEET exam. The question bank on the app is flourished with unique types of questions from basic, intermediate to advanced levels. If we estimate roughly, the app consists of more than 5000 questions, which keeps increasing year by year as the current year’s questions get added on.
Subject-wise & Chapter-wise Categorisation Simplifies The Revision Process
The creators have put utmost precision while creating the NEET Challenger App as the question bank is not just flooded with random questions. Instead, the questions have been segregated into categories according to subjects, chapters, and years. So, the students can start from the basics and then lean their learning curve towards the advanced. Questions from all subjects including Zoology, Botany, Physics, and Chemistry are present on the app to help students strengthen their conceptual understanding of each chapter. Apart from this, precise explanations are also provided along with solutions to reduce the scope of confusion and provide students with utmost clarity.
Students Get The Flexibility To Revise Anywhere/Anytime
Candidates who are preparing for NEET already have a strict schedule, and the NEET Challenger App provides them with the liberty of studying anywhere at any time. All they have to do is just open the app and start from where they left.
Detailed Subjectwise Reports To Help Students Work On Their Weaknesses
The most amazing and useful features of the NEET Challenger App are “Recently Viewed” and “Completion Percentage” graphs to give students a better and more accurate learning experience. Students can also check their subjectwise reports with the “Overall Performance” feature, which will give them a better insight into how well they’re doing in each subject. So that they can work on their weaknesses.
Highlights of NEET Challenger App:
- Attemptable past year NEET /AIPMT questions available chapter-wise.
- Detailed insights into every question that you attempt from previous year NEET / AIPMT papers.
- Distractor Rationale – Get an explanation on why the other options were incorrect.
- Link to NCERT Concept – Know the exact section of your NCERT textbook that covers the question.
- Other Possible Cases – Get familiar with other possible cases made from the questions in past year NEET / AIPMT papers.
- Similar Expected Questions – Practice other questions similar to those that have appeared in past year NEET papers and are of high probability to be asked in NEET 2020 and so on.
The NEET Challenger app for NEET includes questions and solutions for the following NEET / AIPMT papers:
- Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2019 (Odisha)
- Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2019
- Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2018
- Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2017
- Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2016 (July)
- Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2016
- Past Year paper solutions for Re-AIPMT 2015
- Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2015
- Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2014
- Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2013
- Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2012
- Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2011
- Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2010
So what are you waiting for? Go to Google Play Store, search for NEET Challenger App AESL, click the Download button, and you’re all set to ace the NEET exam.