NEET is a national-level medical entrance exam that is considered for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in Indian universities. The NEET exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The agency is also responsible for declaring the results and releasing the counselling schedule each year.
NEET Exam Preparation
Preparing for an entrance examination like NEET requires proper planning, hard work, and dedication. Students opt for various means to prepare well for the NEET exam, including NEET full-time coaching, NEET crash course, and study using reference material. Thus, to make your preparation a little easy we have introduced the All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) for NEET 2023. Students who are studying in class XII and are aiming for NEET 2023 can get benefitted from the same.
All India Aakash Test Series 2023
AIATS or Aakash All India Test Series is a test series offered by Aakash Byju’s to help students prepare for different competitive exams like JEE and NEET, among others. It is one of the most reputed test series in India with thousands of students from all across the country.
Also Read: Two-Year All India Aakash Test Series AIATS for NEET 2024 – Class XI
The benefits of participating in these online test series are multifold. However, AIATS stands out in a crowd of online test series. There are various reasons for why it is an uncrowned king of test series in India. But before we get into the benefits that AIATS offers you, let’s begin by understanding – “What is AIATS?”
All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) is an India test series conducted across 250+ centers distributed throughout the nation. Anyone, even students who haven’t joined Aakash, can give this exam to test their preparation level. AIATS aims to help you to start your preparation in time, thereby helping you to strengthen yourself with enough time for revision.
Also see: AIATS for NEET 2023
Aakash Test Series for NEET 2023: Course Features
- Adaptive in nature – As per the exam pattern and difficulty level
- Chapter-wise % distribution of Questions in each paper based on the relative weightage of each chapter in NEET previous year’s papers analysis
- Questions are distributed in Easy, Moderate, and Difficult categories from each chapter based on NEET’s past year’s papers analysis
One year Aakash Test Series for NEET 2023: Course Offerings
- 15 Tests, which include 1 Practice, 8 Part & 6 Complete Syllabus Tests
Aakash Test Series for NEET 2023: Course Benefits
- Gives an exact real exam-like feel
- Best way to assess the exam preparation level
- Short tips and tricks are given for solving numerical and lengthy questions
- Solutions are made available after 48 hrs. of each test
- Topic-wise & subject-wise detailed analytical report of each AIATS
- Quick & easy analysis of each question highlighting its pattern, origin & relevance to NEET
The All India Aakash Test Series is one of the best companions for your NEET preparation. Thus, AIATS acts like the perfect mock test environment to help students prepare better for their upcoming exams. The real-time experience helps them to not only evaluate their performance but also helps them filter out their weak areas and work on them. You can find a detailed description of the dates, centers along with the syllabus for AIATS 2023 here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How tough is AIATS?
Mindset of many candidates is that AIATS is not of NEET level so the scores don’t really matter. People think it is a lot more difficult. But this is not true, as the AIATS marks do matter. People who score well in AIATS are the ones who do well in the final exams as well.
2. What is the benefit of AIATS?
The AIATS acts as an artificial stimulator for students who are about to appear for various entrance exams like JEE and NEET. It gives them a real-time experience of the exams that lie ahead of them. They answer the same level of questions within the same time limit.
3. Is AIATS online or offline?
The AIATS test series will be held online.
4. What is a good score in the Aakash Test series for NEET?
590+ can get you a seat in the top colleges of the state through the state quota. 480+ is a marginal score that will help you to get through the State quota. Less than this students can get admission to private medical colleges.
5. Can non-Aakash students give AIATS?
The AIATS is conducted for students at Aakash Centres across India, giving them the opportunity to test their knowledge at an all-India level for both Aakashians and non-Aakashians.
Leave a Reply