Shradharabinda Samantray and Ishant Kumar Nayak are the two students who showed outstanding performance and secured top positions in MBA and MCA respectively in the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2022.
Another student named Arup Kumar secured the top position in B.Pharm while Sachin Nayak secured the first position in M. Pharm, Sanjeev Pradhan in M.Tech (Tech (Civil Engineering), Pankaj Kumar and Ranjan Mohapatra in M.Tech (Electronics) and M.Tech (Mechanical).
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination was held between 4 to 8 July following all precautionary measures in compliance with relevant COVID guidelines.
The Entrance Examination was held for various professional courses, such as B. Pharm, LE-Tech. (Dip), LE-Tech. (B.Sc.), B CAT (2 streams), MBA, MCA, Int. MBA, LE-Pharm, M Pharm, M Arch, M Plan, and M Tech running in different government and private institutes of the state for the academic year 2022-23.
The Entrance Examination was held in Computer Based Mode. Test Centres were set up in almost 30 districts of the state with a total of 61 test centres in 30 cities of the state as well as four centres in three cities outside Odisha, in Kolkata, Ranchi, and Patna. This year, a total of more than 50,000 registered for the OJEE exam.
OJEE Result 2022: How to Download?
- Visit the official website – ojee.nic.in, odishajee.com.
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Download OJEE Rank Card – 2022’
- Enter your roll number and other login details
- Your OJEE Results 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Save and take a printout for future references
OJEE Counselling 2022- Documents Required for Verification
Candidates should report the counselling centre with original as well as copies of the following documents:
- OJEE 2022 Seat Allotment Letter
- Acknowledgment Slip of Admission Fee
- Counselling Registration Dlip
- OJEE 2022 Rank Card and Result Copy
- OJEE 2022 Admit Card
- OJEE 2022 Application Form
- Class 10, Class 12, or Equivalent Mark Sheets
- Graduation Degree Mark Sheet, Provisional Letter and Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
All the candidates, who have been awarded ranks, can take part in the OJEE Counselling process for admission to different technical & professional courses in Government and private colleges of Odisha matching their rank and other qualifying criteria. The OJEE Counselling Registration and choice filling will begin on 10 August 2022 on the official website.