Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) released a notice on 6 October 2022. MCC has mentioned that candidates can change their nationality from Indian to NRI by providing relevant documents which are mentioned in the notice released. All those students who wish to change can send the documents via email to email@example.com.
The notice released reads,” It is for the information to all the candidates that those who are claiming to be NRI as per the directions/orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the case (W.P. (C) No.689/2017- Consortium of Deemed universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Anr. Vs. Union of India & Ors.) dated 22-08-2017 (Copy enclosed), such candidates should send their relevant document in support of their claim to change nationality from Indian to NRI through email firstname.lastname@example.org from 10:00 AM of 7th October 2022, (Friday) till 10:00 A.M of 11th October 2022 (Tuesday).”
Candidates need to submit by October 11, 2022, and the list of documents to be submitted is shared below
Visual Story on NEET Counselling
NEET Counselling: Can Candidates Apply for Both AIQ and State Quota?
List of Documents Required for Change in Nationality
Given below is the list of documents required for NEET UG Counselling 2022 for change in Nationality:
- Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer)
- Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017-Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans.Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08- 2017.
- Affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate duly notarized
- Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate).
- NEET Score Card of the candidate.
Candidates are advised to go through the entire notice and read it thoroughly. For all the latest updates regarding counselling, keep checking the official website – mcc.nic.in.
Leave a Reply