NEET UG 2023 Exam is to be held on May 7, 2023 tentatively by NTA. The registrations for the exam is expected to begin soon this week. Once the registration begins, NEET aspirants and other candidates can submit their application forms on the official website – neet.nta.nic.in. NEET UG 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on 7 May 2023. The registration Date is not announced officially but as per the trends and reports, candidates can expect the NEET 2023 application process to be conducted between the first week of March 2023 and to the first week of April 2023. The exam is a national-level entrance test for admission to MBBS, BDS, and other courses. The notification and other exam details are yet to be released.
NEET UG 2023 Eligibility
All those students who have completed their Class 12 or are in their Class 12 and have the subjects Biology, Chemistry, and Physics are eligible to appear for the NEET UG examination.
NEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
NEET 2023 applications would begin soon. The applicants of the general category must have passed Class 12 in PCB and English from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks, which is 45% for PWD and 40% for OBC/SC/ST categories.
Also see: NEET Eligibility Criteria
NEET UG 2023 Exam
NEET UG 2023 Exam will be conducted on May 7, 2023. The notification and other details are yet to be released and are expected to be in this week on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in
NEET UG 2023 in 13 Languages
NEET UG 2023 would be conducted in 13 languages including Hindi, English, Urdu and Assamese, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Oriya, Punjabi, Kannada, Gujarati, and Malayalam.
NEET 2023 Application: Steps to Apply
Given below are the complete steps to apply for NEET 2023:
- Visit the official NEET website – neet.nta.ac.in.
- Candidates have to register themselves, filling the required details.
- An application number will be generated which will be used to fill out the remaining application form.
- In the next step, candidates will have to fill in the details regarding question paper medium, exam centre details, and upload all the necessary documents.
- In the third step, candidates have to pay the requisite fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When should I start applying for NEET 2023?
Candidates can visit the official website for the exam - neet.nta.nic.in - as soon as the notification is released to fill out their NEET application form. The last date to fill in NEET 2023 application forms has still not been announced.
2. Will the NEET Exam be conducted twice in 2023?
There were some rumors about NEET 2023 being conducted twice but no official statement has been released by NTA on this.
3. When is the NEET 2023 exam being held and where?
NEET 2023 exam dates are yet to be announced by the NTA. This is an important exam for students aspiring to get into top medical colleges in India for MBBS, BDS or AYUSH courses.
4. Can a 12th pass-out candidate appear directly in the NEET examination?
Yes, you can appear for NEET if you have just passed out of class 12. You can even sit for the exam if you are appearing for your 10+2 exam that year. The only thing to note here is that your level of preparation at this stage may not be at par with what it takes to qualify for NEET. However, it is still a good idea to appear for the exam to experience what it is like.
5. Who can register and fill the NEET 2023 form?
Aspirants fulfilling the eligibility criteria can only register and fill out the application form till the NEET 2023 registration last date.
Leave a Reply