The National Testing Agency (NTA) is scheduled to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, or NEET 2021 on August 1. NTA is yet to release the application form of NEET-UG 2021. All candidates who wish to aspire to become doctors must qualify for this undergraduate medical entrance test. NTA sets specific guidelines for the pen and paper test that candidates must know. Read below to get the details on NEET application form, eligibility, and registration process.
NEET 2021 Application form: Who can Register?
- All aspirants who wish to apply for NEET-UG 2021, must check out the NEET eligibility standards set by NTA.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and foreign national’s aspirants are eligible.
- Candidates who passed Class 12 or equivalent exams with physics, chemistry, biology, biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board will be eligible.
- Class 12 students or all those appearing for Class 12 board exams will be eligible to apply for NEET
- Candidates must have completed 17 years as on December 31, 2021
- The decision on the upper age limit to appear for NEET is pending, general category candidates of 25 years or above are provisionally eligible to apply for the medical entrance exam
- For NEET eligibility marks in Class 12, aggregate marks for physics, chemistry, biology subjects are considered. To appear for NEET 2021, candidates belonging to the general category should have secured 50% for OBC candidates, the minimum percentage is 40% and for PwD, it is 45%
- As per the NTA guidelines, the last examination passed by NRI or foreign students must be equivalent to Class 12 qualification in their respective country.
How to Apply for NEET 2021
- Go to NEET 2021 registration website which is ntaneet.nic.in
- Login and fill NEET application form 2021
- Upload photograph, signature and other documents
- Pay NEET Application fee
- Print confirmation page for future reference
NEET 2021 Registration Fee
|OBC NCL/Gen-EWS||Rs 1,400|
Note: The application fee for NEET Exam 2021, can be paid through debit, credit card and netbanking.