National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2022 Test 2 will be conducted today 7 July. The exam will be conducted by the Council of Architecture for students who wish to apply for the 5-year UG architecture courses. The NATA Admit Card was released on 4 July 2022 online on the official website – nata.in. Candidates can download their NATA Admit Card by entering their registration ID and password to log in.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download the NATA Admit Card and exam day guidelines that students need to keep in mind.
NATA 2022: Steps to Download NATA Admit Card
- Visit the official website – nata.in
- Click on link that reads “NATA-2022 Registration” and log in using your Email ID and password
- Click on the admit card link
- The NATA test 2 admit card will appear on the screen
- Save and download
- Take a printout for future references
NATA 2022: Important Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates are advised to carry their admit cards along with them to the examination hall. Without the admit card, entry into the exam hall would be denied.
- Carry a valid photo ID such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, and Driver’s License for proof.
- Rough sheets, writing material and other tools will be provided to the students. However, candidates are advised to bring their own geometry boxes.
- Electric devices such as mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, calculators, slide rules, log tables, and electronic watches are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to follow the COVID-19 protocols.
- Students should wear a mask at all times and maintain social distancing.
- Students are advised to carry their own hand sanitisers.
About NATA Exam
NATA is an entrance exam that is conducted for admissions into 5-year undergraduate courses for Architecture in various institutions all across India. For admissions into CFTIs for architecture, applicants appear for the JEE Main exam, for which the result is expected to be declared soon. The exam would gauge the skills of the candidates in areas like drawing, observation, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, critical thinking, and several other fields related to architecture.
This year the council of Architecture has decided to conduct the NATA Exam thrice to give students three chances to attempt it. NATA 2022 will be conducted in two slots – the morning shifts from 10 AM to 1 PM and the afternoon shift from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. A total of 125 questions will be given to students for a total of 200 marks. The exam will be conducted in CBT Mode
We wish you luck!
Keep checking this blog for more updates on NATA 2022 Results.