Commissioner of Entrance Examinations has released the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) trial allotment 2022. Students can check the same on the official website- cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates who registered for the KEAM 2022 admissions can check the trial allotment status on the official website.
KEAM 2022: Details Required to Check Trial Allotment
- Application Number
KEAM Trial Allotment 2022: How to Check?
- Visit the official website-kerala.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the KEAM 2022
- Now, login to your portal using the application number and password
- KEAM 2022 trial allotment would appear on the screen
- Check the allotment status and save it for future use
Candidates can check their trail seat allotment list to get an idea of the seat allotted to them. However, this is not the final allotment. The final allotment results for Phase 1 are expected to be released on 21 September 2022. Students need to fill in the choices of course and college which they are sure to join. If students do not join the allotted seats they will lose out on the existing option as well.
The official notice released states “If a candidate fails to join the college or pay the fee, they will lose the allotment as well as the existing options.’
All those students who have cleared the KEAM 2022 will be allotted seats to the various courses and colleges under the Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/Medical streams in the State, based on the options submitted by the candidates via the Centralised Allotment Process(CAP).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to check KEAM trial allotment 2022?
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to check your keam allotment:
- Visit the official website-kerala.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on KEAM 2022.
- Now, log in to your portal using the application number and password.
- KEAM 2022 trial allotment would appear on the screen.
- Check the allotment status and save it for future use.
2. How does KEAM Allotment work?
KEAM 2022 seat allotment is done through a Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) based on the ranks obtained by candidates in the entrance test. Students who receive an allotment letter should remit the fee payable to CEE in any of the Head Post Offices in Kerala or by way of online payment.
3. How many rounds of allotment are there in KEAM?
There will be three allotment rounds for KEAM.
4. What is the cut-off marks in KEAM?
The cut-off marks will be 50% for general candidates and 40% for SEBC/ST/SC candidates. KEAM 2022 counselling will begin soon. It will soon be organized through CAP.
5. What is SM in KEAM 2022?
SM stands out in general Category.