The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) will be beginning with the JEECUP 2022 Round 3 Counselling on 16 September 2022. Students can complete the registration and choice filling for UP Polytechnic counselling at jeecup.admissions.nic.in. The registrations for JEECUP Counselling Round 3 will begin on 16 September and will conclude on 18 September 2022.
JEECUP 2022 Counselling – Round 3 Schedule
|Round 3 registrations begin||16 September 16 2022|
|Last date for registration, choice locking||18 September 18 2022|
|Round 3 Seat Allotment Result||19 September 2022|
|Online freeze and document verification begins||20 September 2022|
|Last date for freeze and document verification||22 September 2022 till 5 PM (for district help centres)|
|23 September 2022 (for online)|
|Session begins||September 24, 2022.|
JEECUP Counselling 2022 Round 3 Seat Allotment – Here’s How to Check?
- Visit the official website of JEECUP –jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link provided for “Round 3 Seat Allotment Result”
- Enter your login credentials such as application number, date of birth, and other information
- Your JEECUP Round 3 Seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen
- Select your allotment, confirm the seat if you wish to, and secure admission
- Download and take a printout for future reference
JEECUP 2022 Counselling is expected to commence after the third round. However, after the 3rd Seat Allotment is released, the council has also provided students with a window where they can withdraw their seats. Candidates would be allowed to withdraw from their admitted seats till 23 September 2022. After that, round 4 of JEECUP counselling would begin.
For all the non-admitted candidates who appeared for the UP Polytechnic exam, JEECUP Counselling 2022 would continue for five more rounds – Rounds 4,5,6,7, and 8. Round 4 will begin on 24 September 2022.
Once the registration link for JEECUP Counselling is active, the steps to apply and the direct link will be shared here for the benefit of the candidates. Keep a check here for the latest updates on JEECUP Counselling.