The JEE Main 2023 session 2 exams will be held on April 6, 8, 10, 11 and 12, 2023. Reserved dates for session 2 are April 13 and 15.
JEE Main 2023, Session 2: Important Dates
|JEE Main 2023 (Session 2) Events||JEE Main 2023 (Session 2) Dates|
|Online Form Submission||15-Feb-23|
|Last Date of Form Submission||12 March 2023 ( 9PM)|
|Last Date of Paying Fees||12 March 2023 (11:50 PM)|
|Exam Dates||6, 8, 10, 11 and 12 April 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||13 and 15 April 2023|
|City Intimation Slip||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
NTA JEE Main 2023: Important Websites
Notification: nta.ac.in, jeemain.nta.nic.in
Also see: JEE Main 2023 exam
JEE Main 2023: Steps To Register
- Visit the JEE Main official website: nta.nic.in
- Click on the link for JEE Main 2023 session 2 registration
- Fill in your application number and password to complete the application form
- Enter your personal and academic details and upload the required documents
Now pay the JEE Main 2023 application fee
- Lastly, submit your JEE Mains 2023 application form for session 2 and keep a copy saved for future references
Also see: JEE Main 2023 Application form
Duration of Examination for Each Session: JEE (Main) – 2023
|Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.)
Paper 2A (B.Arch.)
Paper 2B (B.Planning.)
|B.Arch. & B.Planning (both)||03 Hours 30 Minutes|
Timing of Examination for Each Session: JEE (Main) – 2023
|Duration of Examination||First Shift||Second Shift|
|For 3 Hours Paper||09.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
|03.00 P.M. to 06.00 P.M.
|For 3 Hours 30 Minutes
|09.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
|03.00 P.M. to 06.30 P.M.
It must be noted that both fresh and applicants who took the first session can sit for the JEE Main 2023 session 2 examinations. JEE Main all India ranks will be declared after the session 2 results. For all those candidates who appear for both session 1 and 2 exams, the best of the two scores will be considered for their final ranking.
FAQ about JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Registration Begins
1. How do I change details in the JEE Main Application Form 2023?
The NTA provides a correction window for candidates who successfully registered for Session 1 or 2 of JEE Main 2023. Therefore, candidates can easily modify details in the application form through the official website of the exam.
2. How to register for JEE Mains 2023?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step guide provided below to register for the JEE Main 2023 examination:
- Visit the NTA official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on "Fill the JEE Main Application Form 2023"
- Go to new candidate registration
- Finish the JEE Main registration process
- Fill out the JEE Main 2023 application form
- Upload all the required documents
- Pay the registration fee
3. What are the documents required in filling out JEE Main Application Form 2023?
JEE aspirants have to submit a scanned passport-size photograph, category certificate, ID proof, signature, class 12 mark sheet, signature, category certificate (SC/ST/OBC), debit/internet banking/UPI receipt for payment of application fees, date of birth certificate, and domicile certificate at the time of filling JEE Mains application form 2023.
4. Is it mandatory to appear for all the sessions of the JEE Main 2023 exam?
No, it is entirely dependent on the candidate’s selection. They have the option of choosing one attempt or both. The higher scores will be considered if they have taken all of the examinations.
5. Which colleges accept JEE Main scores?
Engineering colleges that accept JEE Main scores for the purpose of admission are NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs as well as some state engineering colleges and private colleges.